Mentally Defeated

jtothebrown

Its pretty obvious that no matter who we have here as a team, they are automatically mentally prepared to lose to the Patriots! I have listened to numerous  Bills players over the years state that they expect it to happen when they play them. They anticipate failure, which will bring failure. 

Boycott the Superbowl if the Pats are in it. Not just Bills fans either, everyone who is not a fan of the teams that are in it should turn off the t.v during the game! ESPN too!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Its pretty obvious that no matter who we have here as a team, they are automatically mentally prepared to lose to the Patriots! I have listened to numerous  Bills players over the years state that they expect it to happen when they play them. They anticipate failure, which will bring failure. 

Boycott the Superbowl if the Pats are in it. Not just Bills fans either, everyone who is not a fan of the teams that are in it should turn off the t.v during the game! ESPN too!

What about the fans?

4 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Everybody wants to boycott everything these days.  ?

My point is to tune out of any Patriots Superbowl. The league will take notice and at least stop the B.S calls for them. It has just happens way too much against us for years, and as i look around at many hours of film from other games played against them, i see a common  theme. They only make irrelevant calls against the Pats when it has no real affect on the outcome of the game!

You just Keep supporting a league that obviously handicaps certain teams when they play them  and  You will be watching a 50 year old Tom Brady WIN HIS 15TH SUPERBOWL IF WE DON'T MAKE A REAL STATEMENT!

Until Brady voluntarily retires or is maimed and forced to leave the game, then a Bills loss against the Pats is a virtual lock.  We can either wait until he retires on his own,  have someone Gronk him in the femur/tibia or see if his number finally comes up in the roulette that every NFL player must accept while playing an inherently violent game.

10 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

My point is to tune out of any Patriots Superbowl. The league will take notice and at least stop the B.S calls for them. 

Young grasshopper, 

The league doesn't give a BLEEP about 17 Bills fans not watching the Superbowl. They wouldn't care if it were 10,000. Buffalonians will watch the SB and the Stanley Cup finals regardless of who's in it.....look at the ratings.

I'd prefer to watch greatness, despite the fact it may have been procured illegally in some fashion(s). Don't worry, I want TB to go away as much as anyone else here. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

All fans want to see the Pats. To see them win or to lose. They are always one of the highest rated games.

What’s also interesting is that, despite the Patriots being dominant in the regular season, every Super Bowl they’ve played in in the B.B. era has been decided by less than a touchdown. They’ve been in some of the best SB games and finishes.

6 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

What’s also interesting is that, despite the Patriots being dominant in the regular season, every Super Bowl they’ve played in in the B.B. era has been decided by less than a touchdown. They’ve been in some of the best SB games and finishes.

Yup not one was boring.

8 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

I agree with this...their SBs are usually very entertaining....the Butler pick in 2014...1st OT and huge comeback in 2016....I also remember the one vs Carolina in 2003 or 2004...that was an amazing game....Good old Jake Delhomme almost beat Brady....

59 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Until Brady voluntarily retires or is maimed and forced to leave the game, then a Bills loss against the Pats is a virtual lock.  We can either wait until he retires on his own,  have someone Gronk him in the femur/tibia or see if his number finally comes up in the roulette that every NFL player must accept while playing an inherently violent game.

Gronk got one game for what he did. If anyone did that to Brady intentionally they would be banned from the game.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on!  You look at many hours of film??

I have watched most of their games living in Massachusetts. Countless games where they had calls or no calls for their benefit. They arent even in the top 5 for league markets and i can name 5 teams that have a much larger fan base then they do, so its not about their market size

I think it's safe to add you as one of them!