Mentally Defeated

jtothebrown

I posted on this a few weeks back.  McD called this team mentally tough.  I said one of the defining characteristics of the teams throughout the drought I thought was how mentally weak they are.  This franchise rarely if ever rises up to adversity and has routinely choked away games they have already won.  Dallas MNF, Pats McKfumbe to name only two.  This team folded in the second half.  The defense in particular is very weak.  How many times after a great scoring drive does the defense simply collapse.  The D collapsed against even the Colts multiple times in the fourth quarter.  

Edited by Dadonkadonk

6 hours ago, Chris66 said:

All fans want to see the Pats. To see them win or to lose. They are always one of the highest rated games.

No they don't you conceited dickhead.   You suck donkey balls.   Go give Tommy Boy a hand job.   He's waiting for you ball boy.

4 hours ago, jtothebrown said:

I never said that ive heard Bills players say they expected to lose the games against the Pats. I said that they always say that they expected  calls to favor the Pats whenever its convenient, or that its not uncommon for these questionable calls to go their way.

That in my opinion is a form of defeat!

sounds more like a form of reality

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

At least the team shows more resilience than the fans.  

not really...the team is constantly changing...i believe kyle williams is the longest tenured Bill.   Many of us were rooting for the bills long bofore kyle got drafted.

Listening to John Murphy today I heard back-to-back calls. One from someone wanting Peterman to start because Tyrod "has done nothing." The next hoping the Bills not make the playoffs because "it would be embarrassing." :doh:

There's your mentally defeated.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Boston fans know this better than anyone.  They were little bro to the yanks for almost a century.

Then they came back from 3 down, and flipped the script.

That will happen for the Bills, and sooner than we think.  May even be this playoff season.

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What about the fans?

As fans, there is nothing we can do to help our team win games. It is 100% on the players. 

Who caees if we we expect a loss. Nothing we can do to change that. 

Edited by Idandria

16 hours ago, jtothebrown said:

I have watched most of their games living in Massachusetts. Countless games where they had calls or no calls for their benefit. They arent even in the top 5 for league markets and i can name 5 teams that have a much larger fan base then they do, so its not about their market size

I think it's safe to add you as one of them!

You said you watched "many hours of film".  What you meant is that you catch "most" their games on TV.