Terry Pegula: "We Have to Fix Replay"

26CornerBlitz

Yea Terry, that’ll turn your loser franchise around. 

Replay really needs to be fixed to prevent people from giving up on the NFL. 

Im already looking forward to the XFL coming back. I will truly give it a shot. What happened to the Bills and Steelers really make me want to find something new. 

What's the point of having the Ref looking at a tablet if the call is coming from NYC. Just let Riveron know the play was challenged and have the Ref pick up the phone when the decision has been made. The whole thing is a bunch of hooey nonsense.

• Like (+1) 2

Good to see this. Someone has to try and get clarity on how this sort of thing happens. It seems as though Riveron is unilaterally changing how the review system is supposed to work, and that has to be unacceptable. 

As Pegula, and others have said, if you have to go frame by frame, for several minutes, you should be going with the call on the field. Rocket science, it isn't.

3 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I hate saying this,

But until we get a real qb here we wont be getting calls. 

Anyone see tt get blasted.with no call also

Along with the first.down marker being the end zone apparently...

How the f### does this relate to who gets the call? In case you forgot, it was ruled a TD on the field. You don't reverse a call because one team is 12-3 and the other is 8-7. This is the dumbest excuse I've read yet!!!  God, the self-hate on this forum is mind-boggling.

As for Terry speaking up, good for him. He needs to stand up for this franchise getting crapped on by the league. He is one of it's wealthiest owners and every franchise is worth a half-billion more thanks to him.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Anybody else see the commercial for the NFL playoffs last night?  The one that was done like a theatrical trailer and listed "the Seattle Seahawks" as one of the stars?  Seahawks haven't made the playoffs yet.  Not only do they need to win next week, they need Carolina to also win. Anybody wanna bet they will?