Bills 2018 opponents confirmed

YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Titans chargers Texans Ravens all winnable games for us.  I like how this shapes up much better than this year

But sweet Christmas would it kill us to take care of business vs the*pats at home for once?  Find the formula plz

Make sure Al Riveron is not in the replay booth?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

TNF game will be at NE.

calling it now 

doubt we we have an SNF or MNF

I bet if we end up making the playoffs next week, they give us a SNF or MNF game.

”The Bills finally made the playoffs after seventeen years of futility.... by the way, Jack Nicklaus, Niagara Falls, chicken wings, Music City Miracle”.

• Haha (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Titans chargers Texans Ravens all winnable games for us.  I like how this shapes up much better than this year

But sweet Christmas would it kill us to take care of business vs the*pats at home for once?  Find the formula plz

The formula is there. But McDermott is a man of Faith. The formula to beating the Cheatriots is, the selling of one's soul...

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I bet if we end up making the playoffs next week, they give us a SNF or MNF game.

”The Bills finally made the playoffs after seventeen years of futility.... by the way, Jack Nicklaus, Niagara Falls, chicken wings, Music City Miracle”.

That’s entirely possible. But I haven’t let myself believe in playoffs yet. 

2 hours ago, Jasovon said:

Patriots. It's never been more clear that we simply are not allowed to beat them. 

No truer words were ever spoken!!!!!

BUT - tick-tock, tick-tock. B&B's days ARE numbered, Tick-tock, tick-tock.

The home schedule is dreadfully boring outside of maybe Chargers and Lions. The away schedule is quite fun though and I plan on going to at least Baltimore and possibly Minnesota or Indy. Green Bay is too hard because of ticket costs from my understanding.

• Like (+1) 1