Jimmy Garoppolo is the Real Deal

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

At this point we should be lobbying the NFL to force the Packers to release Rodgers. 

Seriously. I doubt many people were aware of the rule, including myself, but now that it's been brought to light...how is it not being enforced? That in itself reflects very poorly on  the league and them enforcing their own rules

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

I wouldn't have been able to deal with NE having a very good QB after what Brady has put us through....I'm VERY happy is out of the AFCE.....

Haha yea. That's very true haha how great it is to be a Bills fan. 

Credit to Shanahan as well, he gets a lot out of the offensive talent.

Pats should have gotten more for Jimmy, but they didn't want him in the AFC for a reason.  Hell, the Browns almost gave the Bengals a 2nd for AJ, let that sink in for a minute.

20 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

One can only hope that this move kills any chance of success they have in Foxboro post-Brady.

Watch him sign with NE*** as a free agent. 

I know, I know, the 49ers will tag him. 

52 minutes ago, 87168 said:

Seriously. I doubt many people were aware of the rule, including myself, but now that it's been brought to light...how is it not being enforced? That in itself reflects very poorly on  the league and them enforcing their own rules

The league makes the rules as they go. They choose to selectively enforce whatever they feel like. It’s like the legal system of a third world country. They are burning a lot of bridges, and the fan base will eventually dry up if things don’t change. The league needs a decent commissioner.