Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why are people so upset?

The likleyhood of the Ravens losing to the Bengals is lower than the Jets defeating the Chargers and expecting both Chargers and Titans to lose.  

That’s just not a very accurate statement. Division game. Bengals just handled the lions. It’s very very possible they beat the ravens. 

This is honeslty just a bad statement. 

Start Peterman and possibly win, start Tyrod and possibly win. The difference is with Tyrod the D has to do it all with Peterman we just do not know and the best way to evaluate him is to let him play more then a half or in a blizzard. Tyrod is not going to be here next season anyway why waste valuable game time experence on trying to maybe win with Tyrod. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

The team quit on McDermott when he started Peterman against the Chargers...Guessing the same happens if he does it again

If some players quit it is good to know now who is in your corner as a head coach so they can be replaced later.

I would rather go to the playoffs with a QB that can be a QB over a QB that hides wanting the rest of the team to win it for him or does not even care about winning just padding stats for his next resume for a job.

When the going gets tough Tyrod is on the bench with a towel on his head

Edited by xRUSHx

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The Ravens lose they could be sitting home watching the games on TV.  

The game has meaning to them.  

Right. I’m sure when the jets came to town 2 years ago that game had meaning for them too.... these sort of upsets happen yearly. It very easily couldn’t happen but to say it’s a worse shot than the chargers losing to the jets or expecting both titans and chargers to lose is just being overly dramatic and just not very accurate. 

Its a bengals team that just beat a lions team that was playing for their season. It’s very realistic they beat the ravens. Divisional upsets like that are fairly commonplace. 

10 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Start Peterman and possibly win, start Tyrod and possibly win. The difference is with Tyrod the D has to do it all with Peterman we just do not know and the best way to evaluate him is to let him play more then a half or in a blizzard. Tyrod is not going to be here next season anyway why waste valuable game time experence on trying to maybe win with Tyrod. 

Becuz other than you and a couple of other characters around here everyone, including the coaching staff, knows that Taylor is better than peterman. 

I couldnt care less about “valuable game time experience” or evaluating a player at a key position when they are a win and a ravens loss away from the playoffs. It’s fairly obvious this is how the coaches feel as well. The fact that you can’t grasp all this is troubling. 

You can hate tyrod Tyrod all you want. I’m done with him too. Have been for awhile. But that doesn’t mean I want anything to do with peterman sniffing the field this week. Not even close. Given Taylor’s numbers over the last 3 years vs the fins and his recent win it’s absolutely hilarious to me that anyone could want peterman playing in this weeks game. It’s honestly just downright absurd 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

However, I'm starting to question if we can call him scared because starting a black QB in Buffalo is just something that doesn't work. 

I hope we hire Obama as coach, and sign Kaepernick to compete with Tyrod for the starting job next year so I can watch this fan bases heads collectively explode. 

I love how you guys always go straight for the "it's because he's black" nonsense.

Let's play your game shall we?

Why is it whenever I see black people wearing sports players jerseys it's never a white player's jersey they have on. I see white people wearing black player's jerseys all the time though.

If you were to do a poll and ask whites who their favorite athletes are I'm sure you'd get a high percentage (probably at least 50%) of them saying a black player is their favorite but it would probably be only about 1% for black people's favorite player being white. 

Then do a poll on rap music and rock music and you'll find similar results.

20 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

Let's be honest Taylor kinda sucks.

Im thinking maybe we should go with Peterman next week. Thoughts?

First, I think you are just being weird to get a reaction...or you're still drunk...or you have a weird drought fetish and are worried the Bills might finally break it.

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Right. I’m sure when the jets came to town 2 years ago that game had meaning for them too.... these sort of upsets happen yearly. It very easily couldn’t happen but to say it’s a worse shot than the chargers losing to the jets or expecting both titans and chargers to lose is just being overly dramatic and just not very accurate. 

Its a bengals team that just beat a lions team that was playing for their season. It’s very realistic they beat the ravens. Divisional upsets like that are fairly commonplace. 

Becuz other than you and a couple of other characters around here everyone, including the coaching staff, knows that Taylor is better than peterman. 

I couldnt care less about “valuable game time experience” or evaluating a player at a key position when they are a win and a ravens loss away from the playoffs. It’s fairly obvious this is how the coaches feel as well. The fact that you can’t grasp all this is troubling. 

You can hate tyrod Tyrod all you want. I’m done with him too. Have been for awhile. But that doesn’t mean I want anything to do with peterman sniffing the field this week. Not even close. Given Taylor’s numbers over the last 3 years vs the fins and his recent win it’s absolutely hilarious to me that anyone could want peterman playing in this weeks game. It’s honestly just downright absurd 

Downright absurd huh?

I wonder if you will feel the same of downright absurd if Miami comes into the game shutting down Tyrod by making him be a QB in another under 100 yard game. I can see them wanting to do nothing but win the game to take away any chance we have at a playoff push, just like the Bills did to the Jests years back with Fitz.

Downright absurd is thinking this team has any better chance winning with Tyrod over Peterman considering the D and McCoy is what wins games for us. Cutler failed bad last time against us I would expect he will want a big finish to this year.

Tyrod got no TDs again, sure looks the part of a winner huh? Peterman got more yards in the snow then Tyrod got the entire NO game. Tyrod does not make them better because they do not win because of him, they win in spite of him IMO. 

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

Downright absurd huh?

I wonder if you will feel the same of downright absurd if Miami comes into the game shutting down Tyrod by making him be a QB in another under 100 yard game. I can see them wanting to do nothing but win the game to take away any chance we have at a playoff push, just like the Bills did to the Jests years back with Fitz.

Downright absurd is thinking this team has any better chance winning with Tyrod over Peterman considering the D and McCoy is what wins games for us. Cutler failed bad last time against us I would expect he will want a big finish to this year.

Tyrod got no TDs again, sure looks the part of a winner huh? Peterman got more yards in the snow then Tyrod got the entire NO game. Tyrod does not make them better because they do not win because of him, they win in spite of him IMO. 

Where did I say he looks like a winner? I said he’s better than peterman. You seriously have a problem with putting words in people’s mouths. I see you do it with everyone that disagrees with you on here routinely. 

And then there you go using arguably Tyrod worst game like it’s what he does every week. Do you realize nobody should take you seriously when you do silly things like that? 

Tyrod has routinely put up points against the fins. He just had 260 total yds and 2td against them a week ago. I swear you’re are the simplest person I’ve ever seen on here. Impressively so. Your memory spans about 24-48 hours. You live in dramatics and extremes to try and prove awful points. How you don’t get embarrassed by what you post I’ll never know. You blabbed on and on about the same bull crap before the Miami game. They won’t win another game with Taylor at qb blah blah blah. I’ll probably be leaving by halftime dramatic blah dramatic blah. He’ll probably have another 60 yd game blah blah blah. And then none of it happened and anyone that actually reads what you post knew how foolish it all looked. 

If they thought peterman gave them a better shot right now they would play him. Why wouldn’t they? But he doesn’t. So they don’t.  Like... use your freaking brain dude. Seriously. 

Merry friggin Christmas. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1