Buffalo Wins in New England by..

elijah

4 minutes ago, MDH said:

This pretty much happened last week vs. the Dolphins (+3 turnover margin and 2 TT touchdowns) and the Bills still had to hold on by the skin of their teeth to beat the lowly Dolphins. a +2 turnover margin won't be enough unless Brady or Gronk go down with an injury early. Getting one of those two guys off the field is the only realistic way I see the Bills pulling an upset.

Yes, plus McD and Dennison aren’t aggressive enough to win this type of game. Even if TT and Shady play lights out, we will be kicking field goals on forth and inches. 

35 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Hate to be negative, i usually have some feeling about games, like there's a chance,

bills should win big, should be a tight game etc...my meter on this one is at

no chance in hell. the refs alone will destroy the bills. The bills game plan will probably

be focused on trying covergronk and trying to get within 5 yds of brady,

while the pats rb runs for 200 yds/3 tds.

My meter senses an upset for the Bills.   Course I've been wrong before :)

Somewhere I saw a website that compiled 43 predictions for the game.  Only two NFL media guys predicted the Bills to win.   Even as a Bills homer, I can't imagine what drugs they were taking that would be that powerful to mess with their intellects so profoundly.  

But let's say the Bills have a roughly 5% chance of winning.   If that comes to pass, it'll be because of turnovers.  Tyrod will play error free football and make a few plays with both his legs and his arm.  Shady will run hard.  Brady, suffering from the flu, will throw  3 picks.  Gronk will contribute a lost fumble.

And even with all that, the Bills will only win by 3.  

Edited by hondo in seattle
typo

41 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Hate to be negative, i usually have some feeling about games, like there's a chance,

bills should win big, should be a tight game etc...my meter on this one is at

no chance in hell. the refs alone will destroy the bills. The bills game plan will probably

be focused on trying covergronk and trying to get within 5 yds of brady,

while the pats rb runs for 200 yds/3 tds.

Pats are masters of taking what you give them. They taylor their game plan to fit the opponent. McD sticks to the same philosophy every game. That’s my greatest concern regarding our inability to beat the Pats.

28 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Oh I can easily see them gashing us right up the middle and to put the cherry on it Gillisslee has 2 tds after being activated this week.

yea have to think this IS the gameplan...somewhat like sitting brady to give him a break

If the defense can hold up to stops or field goals you can't hang around. The bills need to score points. They win this game if they can score 3 to 4 touch downs. They won't win if there's no production and you keep giving the Patriots the ball back with time.

Edited by Lfod

4 minutes ago, Albwan said:

yea have to think this IS the gameplan...somewhat like sitting brady to give him a break

One of those games where the score is close until the  end of Q3 but the game is never really in doubt, the Pats have long ball control drives, eat up tremendous amounts of clock.  TT/Dennsion/McD are forced to open it up in Q4 only to turn the ball over.  Final score in a predictable and painfully boring game, Pats 27, bills 16.