Buffalo Wins in New England by..

elijah

This was just a topic on WGR and I'm curious what the thoughts are. 

The win isn't likely, but it's still nice to think about the scenarios that need to happen in order for us to win. 

Personally, I think Tyrod Taylor needs 3 total touchdowns and we need a plus-2 turnover margin.  If that happens, I could see us pulling off a close victory. 

Thoughts?

Just like always, quick pressure on Tom Brady up the middle, stop the runs right up our gut and double team Gronk and on offense TT has to be a real passing QB as Belichek will take away our run game.  We could go code red on offense and just let TT largely play unscripted street ball, running wild and throwing but they will spy him anyway.   In other words, we need a Christmas miracle.

Hate to be negative, i usually have some feeling about games, like there's a chance,

bills should win big, should be a tight game etc...my meter on this one is at

no chance in hell. the refs alone will destroy the bills. The bills game plan will probably

be focused on trying covergronk and trying to get within 5 yds of brady,

while the pats rb runs for 200 yds/3 tds.

16 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Hate to be negative, i usually have some feeling about games, like there's a chance,

bills should win big, should be a tight game etc...my meter on this one is at

no chance in hell. the refs alone will destroy the bills. The bills game plan will probably

be focused on trying covergronk and trying to get within 5 yds of brady,

while the pats rb runs for 200 yds/3 tds.

Oh I can easily see them gashing us right up the middle and to put the cherry on it Gillisslee has 2 tds after being activated this week.

34 minutes ago, elijah said:

Personally, I think Tyrod Taylor needs 3 total touchdowns and we need a plus-2 turnover margin.  If that happens, I could see us pulling off a close victory. 

Thoughts?

This pretty much happened last week vs. the Dolphins (+3 turnover margin and 2 TT touchdowns) and the Bills still had to hold on by the skin of their teeth to beat the lowly Dolphins. a +2 turnover margin won't be enough unless Brady or Gronk go down with an injury early. Getting one of those two guys off the field is the only realistic way I see the Bills pulling an upset.