Anyone else think we should use oleary more?

Steptide

Our wide reciever core is a bit of a joke. Benjamin is playing injured and I highly doubt he's gonna have a big impact these next 2 games. We need to utilize our tight ends more. Clay has been solid and I believe oleary can contribute just as much if they start throwing him the ball more. He rarely drops passes and as yesterday showed us, he can go deep. 

Also side note, if we do make the playoffs this year, this is the last group of bills players that I would've guessed would break the drought. I think that speaks to how well coached this team is. They've never given up. Go bills! Let's beat those Patriots 

O'Leary is definitely underrated as a pass-catcher, but we're a run-first team and the guy can't block. Would I love to see more pass plays designed for him? Yeah... but the problem is, other teams know that he can't block too... so it'll get to the point where other teams know that when he's on the field, we're not running behind him, or that we're throwing to him.

Dont want to make ourselves one-dimensional, especially when we have Charles Clay at our disposal.

I never trusted his bare hands but I haven't seen him drop an easy catch yet so I'm all for it. But I do think Clay is way better to have out there for his YAC. When O'Leary catches a ball that's usually where it ends up.

Definitely a good guy to have in there a few times per drive to throw them off a little.

I am all for completing passes and scoring TD’s. O’Leary is looking like the guy I expected him to be coming out of FSU. He makes plays. I’m not sure who that guy was wearing his uniform early in his career! 

PS, did you know his grandfather was.....never mind. 

O'Leary has shown an ability to get open and catch passes even though he is not as athletic as Clay he still is capable of being productive and if he can work on his blocking he'll get more playing time simple as that. If we had a better o-line we wouldn't need the tight ends to be great blockers. He's our new Chris Hogan in TE form.