Destroyed today?

tuckan

1 minute ago, Sweats said:

I'm right here........and if Cutler didn't decide to be a turnover machine today, we would have lost.

McD was doing everything in his power to give this one to the Fins.

It was always dependent upon whether good Cutler or bad Cutler showed up. 

I'll own up to it. I predicted a bills loss today. I was wrong and the Bills played a good game. Was a sloppy second half and you almost didn't get your chance to see people eat crow. 

I was wrong the offense was far more productive then I would have thought and the defense played how I thought they would. The Bills didn't look at all like they would lose even when they were slipping. I never want to be right if I think the Bills will lose. That's never a good feeling for me.

I'll eat my crow. Yummy! Please keep in my that I don't pound the table on my opinions. I won't just say people are wrong if they disagree with me. Was a good game and a great team win. I'm not gonna even say that we won't beat the Patriots. Go Bills!

Edited by Lfod

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

The only bad news is we will probably get "good cutler " in a couple weeks 

Don’t think Cutler was into playing in cold weather today. Good cutler may show up in south Florida in week 17. Or he may already be completely checked out on his way to retirement and not care.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

If he is even playing, now that they are out, he may sit because he isn't going to waste his time for nothing. His interest appeared to be minimal today, and they still had a chance.....

I don't think gase will pull cutler if they have a chance to knock out the Bills though 

1 minute ago, DC Greg said:

Don’t think Cutler was into playing in cold weather today. Good cutler may show up in south Florida in week 17. Or he may already be completely checked out on his way to retirement and not care.

Hopefully checked out lol

7 minutes ago, gr8billsfan said:

beware of using vulgar language. I got banned for a week for using the same word.  Smh...

Really? You didn't get a warning?

28 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I'm right here........and if Cutler didn't decide to be a turnover machine today, we would have lost.

McD was doing everything in his power to give this one to the Fins.

Sober up!

20 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I'll own up to it. I predicted a bills loss today. I was wrong and the Bills played a good game. Was a sloppy second half and you almost didn't get your chance to see people eat crow. 

I was wrong the offense was far more productive then I would have thought and the defense played how I thought they would. The Bills didn't look at all like they would lose even when they were slipping. I never want to be right if I think the Bills will lose. That's never a good feeling for me.

I'll eat my crow. Yummy! Please keep in my that I don't pound the table on my opinions. I won't just say people are wrong if they disagree with me. Was a good game and a great team win. I'm not gonna even say that we won't beat the Patriots. Go Bills!

Been there before my friend!

I'm not a TT fan, but I'm glad he played better today.  He's just not the guy, but if he can put together 2 halves like the first today, we have a chance against Brady.   I don't think he can do it.  Looking at all the tiebreakers, our best chance is to win out, and NP might give us the best chance in shoot out with Brady.  I'm sure TT supporters would say that's not true, and I doubt coach starts NP based on TT's performance today.  We'll need a QB who can pass for 250+.  Pats will shut down Shady, and make TT throw.    I hope TT goes lights out in Foxboro.  Go Bills!!!

6 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

I'm not a TT fan, but I'm glad he played better today.  He's just not the guy, but if he can put together 2 halves like the first today, we have a chance against Brady.   I don't think he can do it.  Looking at all the tiebreakers, our best chance is to win out, and NP might give us the best chance in shoot out with Brady.  I'm sure TT supporters would say that's not true, and I doubt coach starts NP based on TT's performance today.  We'll need a QB who can pass for 250+.  Pats will shut down Shady, and make TT throw.    I hope TT goes lights out in Foxboro.  Go Bills!!!

If Tyrod can make plays like he did today in the first half on a more consistent basis I would call him franchise because we would be more then just in the hunt right now. 

Edited by Lfod