Marvin Lewis will leave Bengals after this season

YoloinOhio

I like this guy as a coach. They may not have won meaningful games, but constantly in the playoff hunt during his time. He has always been smart about his hiring of assistants and gotten the most out of the talent they have had. Mostly mid level kinda players but he’s gotten the most out of them. Most of his assistants are head coaches now. I’d be interested to see what team/role he ends up with depending what his next steps for his career are 

8 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I like this guy as a coach. They may not have won meaningful games, but constantly in the playoff hunt during his time. He has always been smart about his hiring of assistants and gotten the most out of the talent they have had. Mostly mid level kinda players but he’s gotten the most out of them. Most of his assistants are head coaches now. I’d be interested to see what team/role he ends up with depending what his next steps for his career are 

They were only in the playoff hunt after Dalton arrived.  

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....no "bring Marvin in" threads to replace Frazier yet....hmmm......probably soon........

Well ... first we need to see who the next head coach is after McDermott is fired, tarred, feathered and hanged - because after all, he did punt instead of going for it on 4th and one last week.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Well ... first we need to see who the next head coach is after McDermott is fired, tarred, feathered and hanged - because after all, he did punt instead of going for it on 4th and one last week.

....my bad......forgot the "One & Done Gang" had spoken.........must be reassuring for them to know when you're hired in Buffalo, your lot spot assignment has a sign that says, FIFTEEN MINUTE PARKING"....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2