More from obd

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I am just sharing.  

2more days until the stadium announcement comes out.  Then you will see how this all came together. The location will shock you

Just in. Shady will not play on Sunday 

Of course he did.  He didn’t play the week before 

You shared nothing new with that post baby. You can whisper new things in my ear tonight though. Mighty steamy here down south.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

A brief synopsis.

The artist formerly known as Dunkirk Don and currently known as Chaddy Bay Biscuits w/Chad Sauce conned all of us country rubes into revealing the true location of the new Bills stadium, allowing him and the rest of the Bilderbergs to get the jump on El Pegual (who can't actually own two professional sports franchises per NFL bylaws anyway) and buy up all that stadium land first.  His 216 pages of buffoonery were all a clever ruse, or Sting, the artist formerly known as Gordon Sumner, designed to lure us into a false sense of security. He baited us all into revealing the true location of the stadium because none of us here would share what we know about the new stadium plans with someone who posted sensibly and there aren't dozens of threads devoted to this topic with all the same information displayed in this thread.

Don/Chad got rich and we got got.

Two things.
One

I was waiting patiently for the duration of this thread for a  " The Police " reference. You made that happen :wub:

I have been empowered to offer you a two year extension here. Guarantees. work out bonuses  etc . All the way up to a maraschino cherry if you get the pro bowl nod.

we like what you bring to the organization

we appreciate you

21 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

2more days until the stadium announcement comes out.  Then you will see how this all came together. The location will shock you

I already know where it's going to be.  So unless they suddenly move it to Sioux Falls or something...

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Future events are not facts.  :wallbash:

see , this is where you might want to rethink your position, and perhaps consider your foundations of belief.
You do not know this to be true.
for those that have travelled in time , it might well be fact. 

we stagnant types just are not aware of it yet.
I find it exciting.

52 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I am just sharing.  

Just in. Shady will not play on Sunday 

Of course he did.  He didn’t play the week before 

I thought your big news was tomorrow night?

Rosen and Darnold declare...are they even on the board you stole?  LOL

Edited by LabattBlue

8 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I thought your big news was tomorrow night?

Rosen and Darnold declare...are they even on the board you stole?  LOL

He said Darnold wouldn't declare for the draft earlier though. How can that be? I would look back and find where he posted Darnold would not come out but I don't feel like wasting my time. He probably deleted it by now anyways.

16 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

He said Darnold wouldn't declare for the draft earlier though. How can that be? I would look back and find where he posted Darnold would not come out but I don't feel like wasting my time. He probably deleted it by now anyways.

My baby meant Darnold wouldn't declare for the NBA draft.

He's right, too!

Donnie you can keeping PMing me those nudes, btw. Love them

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

He did delete it, in fact.

And by "fact," I mean that I predict that he will delete it at some point in the indeterminate future, but hasn't yet.  So there.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Dunkirk Donna said:

Maybe the mods will let me post the nudes in this thread so it can be locked :wub:

I'm willing to take one for the good of the board.

oh Donna you tease but being a dunkirk girl hmmmmmm

57 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

oh Donna you tease but being a dunkirk girl hmmmmmm

I believe that Dunkirk Chadwick's other multiple personality, Donna, was referring to pics from him to her not from her to him (page 223)...which makes that a selfie anyway, no? Turned on by pics of himself to himself, apparently...a horny, narcissistic, hermaphrodite? :wacko: :lol:

BTW, you couldn't come up with a more original board name? ;)

6 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

I believe that Dunkirk Chadwick's other multiple personality, Donna, was referring to pics from him to her not from her to him (page 223)...which makes that a selfie anyway, no? Turned on by pics of himself to himself, apparently...a horny, narcissistic, hermaphrodite? :wacko: :lol:

Original ya :lol:   One of many personalities 

8 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

You don`t want to see the Chad-Dons package(my damned question mark isn't working)

I hear he might be a hermaphrodite ;) 

6 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

but not untilDon/Chad/Donna/Fred breaks the news about the stadium so he can all prove us that he is connected and gonna be rich like the Clampetts

He struck black gold,Texas tea and the next thing you know old Dons a Millionaire so he loaded up the truck and moved to Dunkirk ;)