More from obd

I said if McDermott has the guts to call it, it will be one of those most memorable plays in bills history, it will be amazing.  It was the td that decided a game in which a legendary bills scores a td and breaks a 17 year drought.  Say what you want, I called it.  It will go down in bills history as a play we will all remember.

Please mark this down, it as specific as one can be. Alex Smith will be our starting QB next year.  This is a done deal.  We will trade up passed Oakland (they will draft Roquin if we don't) and he will be our #1 pick next year.  We really wanted cousins but he will cost too much.  

4 minutes ago, astb41 said:

do your visions include removing dennison for mike mccoy?

He was our #1 CHOICE but dennison is safe.  We will be going after Mike Tice as I previously noted last week  way before the Del Rio firing was announced.

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

This is just a sad thread now.

Prediction: I was just informed that the Bills will be playing at 1pm Sunday 

yes, you heard it here first... the Bills will be playing at 1pm on Sunday 

Get the f@#$ outta here with that nonsense or reveal your source!!!  Can you hunt?  Do you even invest??!?! 

I'm calling bulls@#$ on this guy.  Everybody get your brooms!!!

Edited by Jauronimo

my record to date:  Dareus trade, check, Benjamin trade, check, new stadium check, real grass on current stadium, check, Peterman to start in LA, check, Peterman out for next game, check, Smith rumored to be bills qb, check, gaines out, check, Benjamin extension, check, Williams play check, watch Oakland check.  all done before story came out in press.  pretty good  you be the judge.  indisputable

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

my record to date:  Dareus trade, check, Benjamin trade, check, new stadium check, real grass on current stadium, check, Peterman to start in LA, check, Peterman out for next game, check, Smith rumored to be bills qb, check, gaines out, check, Benjamin extension, check, Williams play check, watch Oakland check.  all done before story came out in press.  pretty good  you be the judge.  indisputable

being very annoying, check

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The only thing you were right about is Peterman being out after the indy game due to concussion. Nothing else you said has been confirmed. So time will tell

6 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I said if McDermott has the guts to call it, it will be one of those most memorable plays in bills history, it will be amazing.  It was the td that decided a game in which a legendary bills scores a td and breaks a 17 year drought.  Say what you want it was called.

Please mark this down, it as specific as one can be. Alex Smith will be our starting QB next year.  This is a done deal.  We will trade up passed Oakland (they will draft Roquin if we don't) and he will be our #1 pick next year.  We really wanted cousins but he will cost too much.  

I will give you credit for the KW touchdown, you did describe exactly what the moment would feel like.

I don't know how I feel about Alex Smith. He had an amazing start to the year before petering off and we don't have a deep threat like Tyreek Hill who was very underrated this year.

Trading up for Roquon Smith I am on board with. He is a sure stud and a perfect fit in our defense. I hope we don't have to use both 1st round picks to get him but even if we do getting White then Smith would be 2 very successful 1st round picks so I couldn't complain much.

Is Crabtree an option for us, or doesn't fit the culture?

Just now, HappyDays said:

I will give you credit for the KW touchdown, you did describe exactly what the moment would feel like.

I don't know how I feel about Alex Smith. He had an amazing start to the year before petering off and we don't have a deep threat like Tyreek Hill who was very underrated this year.

Trading up for Roquon Smith I am on board with. He is a sure stud and a perfect fit in our defense. I hope we don't have to use both 1st round picks to get him but even if we do getting White then Smith would be 2 very successful 1st round picks so I couldn't complain much.

Is Crabtree an option for us, or doesn't fit the culture?

Would love to have him but the Bills wont sign him.  There are whispers about going after Cooper though

3 hours ago, Dunkirk Donna said:

My husband's been at his computer constantly the past couple of weeks. His colostomy bag is getting pretty full.

Try connecting the bag to his ear. Better chance of localizing and clearing the impaction. 

• Like (+1) 1