More from obd

2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Just stop it. As a Mets fan and a Bills fan, I can't take any more disappointment. It's a good thing I'm not much of a hockey fan or I'd be going over the edge

....new competition for the Sabres............

Terry and Kim Pegula acquired the Buffalo Beauts of the National Women's Hockey League.

"It's absolutely amazing," said Greco, a Buffalo native and Syracuse graduate in her second season on the blueline for the Beauts. "I grew up wanting to be a Buffalo Sabre. At some point I realized that was impossible to do. Now my worlds have collided all at once. I grew up a Sabres and Bills fan and everything is all tying together."

6 minutes ago, Heitz said:

"Druggie" - lol, haven't heard that phrase in a minute!  You must never visit Colorado, and entire state full of druggers! :beer:

The man signs a 100million dollar contract has doesn’t have the discipline not to toke.  He is one leftie away from a year suspension.   That is why overdope is done after this year

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

No one has, nor should they, questioned Kyle Williams' class.  That's not what the discussion is about.  And the last I looked, Jacksonville has the best defense in the NFL.  Yup.  Just verified it.  Number one.

Same here, dude.  No hockey or NBA for me!

They were number one before puff the magic dragon arrived. Did you know that fact.  They were already number 1.  And two did you see the Kansas City game.  Did you see their rushing totals. I thinks dareus was already gone.  Yep

Edited by Dunkirk Don

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The man signs a 100million dollar contract has doesn’t have the discipline not to toke.  He is one leftie away from a year suspension.   That is why overdope is done after this year

They were number one before puff the magic dragon arrived

Link?

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Overdorf isn't the one who offered Dareus that contract........

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

They were number one before puff the magic dragon arrived. Did you know that fact.  They were already number 1.  And two did you see the Kansas City game.  Did you see their rushing totals. I thinks dareus was already gone.  Yep

They were number 1? #onlyfactshere

• Like (+1) 1

We're getting off topic here. IF anyone PM's Dunkirk Don asking for the hot news about cousins, post in this thread that you asked and then if he answers you with the "Sizzling too hot for main thread posting". Let us all in on the information too. The over/under on this thread in Vegas is 119. I took the over.

Edited by RobH063

7 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

We're getting off topic here. IF anyone PM's Dunkirk Don asking for the hot news about cousins, post in this thread that you asked and then if he answers you with the "Sizzling too hot for main thread posting". Let us all in on the information too. The over/under on this thread in Vegas is 119. I took the over.

I got the info but I’m leaving it to Don if he wants to share...if he prefers doing it via PM gotta respect that...so just ask him if you want the update

Edited by JaCrispy

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:
11 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I got the info but I’m leaving it to Don if he wants to share...if he prefers doing it via PM gotta respect that...so just ask him if you want the update

LOL, I'm just about the last person he'd give it to.

Edited by RobH063

I got his PM and it’s basically in the same realm as what he’s already shared in the thread. I haven’t followed Cousins very closely, but when I’ve seen him play, he’s not someone I’ve felt “We need to get that guy”. Personally, I’d prefer we keep our first round picks and draft for defense and O-line and try to sign Cousins as a free agent if that’s the way it goes in DC. Otherwise, draft a QB with one of our top 4 picks.  Giving up all that draft capital and paying him $30M seems like we’ll be hamstringing ourselves.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I got his PM and it’s basically in the same realm as what he’s already shared in the thread. I haven’t followed Cousins very closely, but when I’ve seen him play, he’s not someone I’ve felt “We need to get that guy”. Personally, I’d prefer we keep our first round picks and draft for defense and O-line and try to sign Cousins as a free agent if that’s the way it goes in DC. Otherwise, draft a QB with one of our top 4 picks.  Giving up all that draft capital and paying him $30M seems like we’ll be hamstringing ourselves.  

I like this idea a whole lot better... and it’s important to remember Cousins was a 4th round pick and this draft will be deep at the QB position for much cheaper...hoping the bills don’t act too foolish because they feel they are desperate 

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Will not debate Shady and his gang.  This thread is only for serious Bills fans thanks for your advice

I think my gand should be referred to as a posse no?

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Also hope we use the fake punt trap with Webb.

Ummm. I said fake punt by Webb before you did.   

Why is Dunkirk Don still here? He said he was leaving a dozen times yet, he keeps coming back. Says he's going on Christmas vacation, yet he still posts. If he lies about those simple things... reality check people... he's probably lying about everything else!

If he is not lying, he's not a Bills fan. If he releases the info he claims to have, yes it might hurt one or two people, maybe event 1 Bills Drive. If that is the case, he's hurting every Bills fan out there.

Don't feed the TROLL!!!

Edited by DRutka

2 minutes ago, DRutka said:

Why is Dunkirk Don still here? He said he was leaving a dozen times yet, he keeps coming back. Says he's going on Christmas vacation, yet he still posts. If he lies about those simple things... reality check people... he's lying about everything else!

At least he offers something...what are you bringing to the table?

53 minutes ago, Gugny said:

A leader on a **** defense?  Probably one of the worst front sevens in the league.  Nostalgia trumps reality with Bills fans far too often.  I respect your opinion, but this is like a Mets fan clinging on to the thought that David Wright is actually a great baseball player.

You hate Santa Claus too don't you Grinchy McGrinch? 

12 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Lots of Vet QB options that won't cost picks.

The Vikes have 3 and can probably only pay one,unless they take the friends a family discount to stay in Minny.