More from obd

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Dunkirk Don's source has info about the stadium, so she asked about the stadium.  

If you're going to blame Don's source for CGF asking the wrong question, he's going to take his ball and go home for the umpteen-millionth time.

Nah, he’ll go from posting in “code” to speaking in tongues.

On 12/12/2017 at 7:22 PM, 3rdand12 said:

They should bring in a  Canadian Brewers Retail store set up. Just every Canadian beer we cannot get here and plenty of it.

all the best Canadiens beer at the ready. They could put it next to Wegmans. I might go to a game again before i die.

interesting about Cousins , but i feel we have seen inklings in the media since pre season ( ? )

BraDor would make for an interesting pregame experience

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Dunkirk Don's source has info about the stadium, so she asked about the stadium.  

If you're going to blame Don's source for CGF asking the wrong question, he's going to take his ball and go home for the umpteen-millionth time.

I bet he goes black in 3...2....1

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:

out of rep points for the day. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Yup, that's what I want to know. Cousins plus 4 picks in the first two rounds puts us in play for afc east

Until I get more specifics from my source, I won’t post anymore about cousins. All,I can say it will be Costly. People here will roast me if I am not specific. We have the deal but we want one more source to confirm it.  Will get another batch of emails soon

Let me make a quick call and see if he had a chance to confirm 

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Until I get more specifics from my source, I won’t post anymore about cousins. All,I can say it will be Costly. People here will roast me if I am not specific. We have the deal but we want one more source to confirm it.  Will get another batch of emails soon

Get back to us when Mr 8 ball lets you know

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

ger-mor01s.jpg