MNF: Pats* at Fish

YoloinOhio

Just now, sven233 said:

A dominant D-Line that hits him constantly by just bring 4.  They rattle Brady and then he starts hearing footsteps and rushes things more than he does against other teams.  Once he's rattled by getting hit with 4, you can then throw in the occasional blitz and really mess with him.  But you have to hit him and hit hi hard with 4.  If you can do that, you have a great chance.

Yeah.  That's proven to be about the only game plan that beats him.  He's 14-1 at home against them though so I'm still going with the stadium curse.

The year Peyton's arm went he was great up until he wasn't.  Couple of Brady's balls reminded me of Peyton's post-crash passing.  If I recall, what started Peyton's downfall was a leg injury.  Brady has an achilles "irritation" - perhaps this is the beginning of the end.  Has to be relatively soon, we have suffered 16 years of his crap, he can't go 16 more!  Don't know if it is his achilles or the Miami D, but he threw a few Peyton ducks for sure.  

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Brady probably party's hard in Miami the night before games there.

Do they serve extra strong purple carrot juice drinks in Miami? That kitty doesn't party, he drinks the Earth's natural nectars. His reasoning for being in such good health and being able to play football until his mid 40's. What a douche nozzle he is.  

1 minute ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

The year Peyton's arm went he was great up until he wasn't.  Couple of Brady's balls reminded me of Peyton's post-crash passing.  If I recall, what started Peyton's downfall was a leg injury.  Brady has an achilles "irritation" - perhaps this is the beginning of the end.  Has to be relatively soon, we have suffered 16 years of his crap, he can't go 16 more!  Don't know if it is his achilles or the Miami D, but he threw a few Peyton ducks for sure.  

You just know Pittsburg is going to watch a lot of tape.

Let's hope they have the same amount of success.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

You just know Pittsburg is going to watch a lot of tape.

Let's hope they have the same amount of success.

The steelers are playing pissed. The shazier unfortunate accident has given them all the motivation in the world

Edited by GETTOTHE50

1 minute ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Beginning of the end? I'm not falling for it this time. But ... I think you may have a very good point.  Brady definitely threw a few floaters tonight.  Just not on his game, and the achilles injury would likely have a significant effect.  So that bodes well for the rest of this season at least.

As for Peyton: I recall him being bad right from the first game on in 2015.  24 for 40, 175 yards passing, 59.9 passer rating in that first game. He seemed to lose it during that offseason. When it goes, it goes fast.  Someday it actually will by Tommy's turn, and I'm guessing it'll be well before he hits 45.  Probably just not yet.