Hot Mom Breastfeeds in line at Disneyland

KD in CA

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

better to keep those bon mots to yerself, karma is a horrible thing...

I've already had my karma. If I ever have kids the wife will gain 100 lbs, the kids will be all sorts of messed up.  And I'll go bald.

I need to marry a saint to make up for all I've done wrong. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I've already had my karma. If I ever have kids the wife will gain 100 lbs, the kids will be all sorts of messed up.  And I'll go bald.

Good luck!  Chickd don't dig that crap anymore... They got jobs/careers and can make more money! ;)

But... Still not out of the realm of possibility. :D

21 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Good luck!  Chickd don't dig that crap anymore... They got jobs/careers and can make more money! ;)

But... Still not out of the realm of possibility. :D

I pull well, brah. I got a few I'm seeing now that are tremendously amazing. Keeping them in friend zone now until I know I want more with them.

Both have masters degrees, one is earning their second. 

46 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

it's good to play all sides of an issue.

a 30-something woman the other day snapped at an elderly woman the other day in the store and said "oh, she's that way just because she's old.."

payback on that one started ticking before she finished that sentence...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

If you think you ever want to get married and/or have kids...better freaking hurry up! Raising kids is a young man’s game, and you don’t want to be that Dad at HS graduation enjoying a soft cracker whilst sitting in the corner in your wheelchair :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If you think you ever want to get married and/or have kids...better freaking hurry up! Raising kids is a young man’s game, and you don’t want to be that Dad at HS graduation enjoying a soft cracker whilst sitting in the corner in your wheelchair :lol:

As long as I have viagara and she's the average age I maintain now (23) l, then I am good 

21 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He's gotta get off parole first! Those pesky parole board meetings are a buzzkill when the love of his life is ovulating and texting: "Hurry home!" ^_^

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:13 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Growing up this was one of the pictures my mother had in the kitchen... LoL... I guess appropriate:

article-2392341-027E10DB0000044D-824_634

Baby Jesus needs to eat too!!!

Mary had some firm titties.

it's so easy to breast feed in public, and still be discreet about it.  they have those simple wraps you just throw over the kid.  it couldn't be easier.  that being said, it's not something that bothers me.  i just think, is that mom doing it just to prove a point?

only once have i been shocked by a public breastfeeding.  when in the strong museum of play, a woman who looked like a militant lesbian was sitting on a bench.  a boy, maybe 5ish, walked over, lifted up her sweater, and just started having lunch.  that **** messed me up.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Mary had some firm titties.

She did have a teenage pregnancy!:ph34r:

:P

Thankfully, Joseph took the rap!  Or a stoning would have ensued... :(

49 minutes ago, teef said:

it's so easy to breast feed in public, and still be discreet about it.  they have those simple wraps you just throw over the kid.  it couldn't be easier.  that being said, it's not something that bothers me.  i just think, is that mom doing it just to prove a point?

only once have i been shocked by a public breastfeeding.  when in the strong museum of play, a woman who looked like a militant lesbian was sitting on a bench.  a boy, maybe 5ish, walked over, lifted up her sweater, and just started having lunch.  that **** messed me up.

Oh my!

At five... That calls for a little Weber's mustard my friend! (Read up thread my post)