Bills' WR Brandon Reilly Could Make His Debut in Week 16 vs. the Patriots

at this point i'm more interested in seeing what Players like Peterman / Reilly can do.  diamonds in the rough are always fun to see unfold especially if your a Bills fan grasping at straws

Edited by ddaryl

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:59 PM, Limeaid said:

Yes Peterman needs a chance to beat his record on interceptions in a half.

I don't know. I've watched the patsie* game several times looking specifically at his performance and what I see is a rookie making NFL throws all over the field. The ball came out quick, was fitted into tight windows and were thrown with anticipation. He still has plenty of work to do to refine his craft but it was a damn sight better than watching the crap we've put up with for 3 years.

If it had been marsha behind that OL in LA he'd be on IR now, given his advanced age and all.

I'm a big Husker fan and watched a lot of Reilly. Every game he is always making a contested catch and he is always moving forward dragging someone. Big, strong WR with incredible agility for his size and strength. If he can improve on his route running and hands he could become a solid contributor to the offense. 

F it. I’m starting him in my Fantasy playoffs. 

23 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I'm a big Husker fan and watched a lot of Reilly. Every game he is always making a contested catch and he is always moving forward dragging someone. Big, strong WR with incredible agility for his size and strength. If he can improve on his route running and hands he could become a solid contributor to the offense. 

Whatever happened to that Westerkamp kid? I always thought he was pretty good with the Huskers.