Aaron Williams says the Bills have no clout, calls out players for "complaining"

Aaron WilliamsVerified account @ajwilliams23

Aaron Williams Retweeted NFL Retweet

While y'all to busy complaining, Gronk walking back to the huddle with a smile on his face. I see nothin has changed ??‍♂️#NoClout

Aaron Williams added,

DQJkaSeWkAEGcMq.jpg

NFL Retweet @NFLRT
Gronk wasn't ejected for this because...Patriots
6:42 PM - 3 Dec 2017
Edited by jmc12290

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm sure there would be someone complaining if somebody  got a penalty for laying Gronk out too. It's a no win situation. The team just needs to find a waybto win games and things like this are an afterthought. 

Teammates generally don't complain when their teammates stand up for them.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm sure there would be someone complaining if somebody  got a penalty for laying Gronk out too. It's a no win situation. The team just needs to find a waybto win games and things like this are an afterthought. 

I don't think that's the case. Having someone out there holding the opposition accountable wouldn't be a bad thing. It's just a stretch for a guy like Williams to be complaining about it.

10 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Why is Aaron Williams so right?  He saw it first hand with the Landry hit that ended his career.

Same soft as baby **** roster.

Youre a dooshbag. Yeah tho that sht was pathetic. Aaron Williams lost his career and no one did anything about it during the game. Same sht with Gronk. When we see this team to start to stand up for eachother on so real **** on the field, then well see the playoffs.

Replying to @gottahavajava

I don't care what the punishment would've been. You don't let your brother get done like that and let the guy just walk freely #ImOldSchool

Just now, Marty McFly said:

Youre a dooshbag. Yeah tho that sht was pathetic. Aaron Williams lost his career and no one did anything about it during the game. Same sht with Gronk. When we see this team to start to stand up for eachother on so real **** on the field, then well see the playoffs.

?

Just now, Bad Things said:

I thought all of these feel-good stories that the players share with each other was supposed to build a brotherhood amongst them.  Doesn't look like it's doing anything.

Sounds like it was marketing bullsht

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Replying to @gottahavajava

I don't care what the punishment would've been. You don't let your brother get done like that and let the guy just walk freely #ImOldSchool

?

Thats right.