I don't even want playoffs anymore...

Roundybout

7 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

No more QB leftovers and hand me downs, 2018,Franchise QB please. How many draft picks would you trade for the next Jim Kelly.

Cousins is far, far from a hand me down or leftover. He's a legit top 10 developed QB in this league with about 10 years left in his career. Not a 50/50 rookie QB that might never develop. 

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Cousins is far, far from a hand me down or leftover. He's a legit top 10 developed QB in this league with about 10 years left in his career. Not a 50/50 rookie QB that might never develop. 

If he that ALL that why doesnt skins keep him. Dont give me the cap crap, franchises dont let QBs go.

18 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

If he that ALL that why doesnt skins keep him. Dont give me the cap crap, franchises dont let QBs go.

Because Dan Synder and Bruce Allen are morons, hands down trying to go cheap on a contract. It's really that simple.

The Skins do want to keep him but I have a feeling Cousins and his agent knows what they can get on the FA market. The Dude is going to get paid one way or the other because he is a legit QB in the league.

Edited by Real McCoy

54 minutes ago, nucci said:

You don't want the Bills to make the playoffs? Why not? you prefer to keep losing?

I prefer to let our young Talent gain game time experience.

Peterman, Dawkins, Milano, TE Thomas.... 

i hate are to say it. It next year is gonna be much of the same. Growing pains but come the 2019 season I truly believe this team will be solid and be contenders. Yes one of the better teams in the AFC.

fans have zero patience and don’t want to buy into what McD and Beane are doing. This is a rebuilding year and so is next year. 

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Dennison has to be fired. The fade call on 4th and goal from the 1 was all I had to see to know he's not smart enough to be a successful offensive coordinator at this level.

We've known all year that Dennison is awful. Today confirmed Tyrod's end as a Bill player. He had plenty of opportunities to prove he's more than a backup  and he failed. Keep Shady,  Zay, Benjamin and a handful of other offensive players. Jettison the rest.

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

Amazing ...so some here DON'T want to make the playoffs?

You really think this team can do any damage in the playoff's?  You would take a meaningless playoff birth over a chance to better the team in the long run?  That's very short sighted...

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

You really think this team can do any damage in the playoff's?  You would take a meaningless playoff birth over a chance to better the team in the long run?  That's very short sighted...

How would a playoff berth be meaningless? How would missing the playoffs make this team better in the long run........So many loser attitudes around here.....so used to losing no one wants to win anymore....

3 minutes ago, nucci said:

How would a playoff berth be meaningless? How would missing the playoffs make this team better in the long run........So many loser attitudes around here.....so used to losing no one wants to win anymore....

They can't compete in this league, how is that not obvious to you?

They have not gone full rebuild mode since 2001/2002, look what that has gotten them, perennial losers.

Bills fans are so blind...

16 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

They can't compete in this league, how is that not obvious to you?

They have not gone full rebuild mode since 2001/2002, look what that has gotten them, perennial losers.

Bills fans are so blind...

I'm not blind. You said a playoff game would be meaningless.......here's a hypothetical for you.....Yesterday was season finale and Bills clinched a playoff spot and play a wild card game next week....what are your feelings?

12 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

You are right, somes you have take a chance or you will be 7-9 forever. You got to say WTF go for it. You might get Jim Kelly.

Jim Kelly was first ballot HOF, yet I recall many raging for Frank Reich (think Fitzy 1.0) to start. I think they're all related kin to the ones yelling for McBeanes scalp and the trade Jack Eichel clan. Arrested development caused by chronic inbreeding

17 minutes ago, nucci said:

I'm not blind. You said a playoff game would be meaningless.......here's a hypothetical for you.....Yesterday was season finale and Bills clinched a playoff spot and play a wild card game next week....what are your feelings?

I would feel they are a one and done team that will be selecting too high in the 2018 draft.  In the unlikely event they wound up winning that WC game then I'd be very wrong, I could live with that. However I'd still feel the future is bleak.

Edited by T-Bomb