I don't even want playoffs anymore...

Roundybout

Just now, T-Bomb said:

I would feel they are a one and done team that will be selecting too high in the 2018 draft.  In the unlikely event they wound up winning that WC game then I'd be very wrong, I could live with that.

ok fair enough

14 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

hot take given the offense had 3. That horrible 4th and 1 call sealed the game.

That play call was horrific. 

Empty backfield allows the Patriots to cheat against the pass; 4th down so there is no do-over possible if the play doesn't go according to plan, and yet they do that fade crap that is highly risky; often it is just not on and if it isn't, you don't score.

Flooding the field with receivers on a TINY field that is 11 yards deep is just stupid anyway.  

Dennison should have a can't miss, go-to call in his pocket for that situation...where you have a really high probability of getting 1 freaking yard when you absolutely must get it.

And he trots out that stinking pile @%)*$    !!!!!

Fire the guy in the off-season and I'll call it good.

2 hours ago, nucci said:

Amazing ...so some here DON'T want to make the playoffs?

The Bills will generously rid any such fan of this playoff-generated angst free of charge.

They aren't making the playoffs!  So what a fan wants is kind of irrelevant.  It ain't happening.

We need 10 wins to do it and that means beating New England and winning out.  Won't happen.

6 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The Bills will generously rid any such fan of this playoff-generated angst free of charge.

They aren't making the playoffs!  So what a fan wants is kind of irrelevant.  It ain't happening.

We need 10 wins to do it and that means beating New England and winning out.  Won't happen.

Wasn't my point

16 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I don't love Dennsion, but his gameplan was pretty good today. Taylor was hit garbage imo 

i don't think i've ever seen more horrible throws from a qb ever.....unless i go back and check out some of his past games then maybe i can find one.

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

That play call was horrific. 

Empty backfield allows the Patriots to cheat against the pass; 4th down so there is no do-over possible if the play doesn't go according to plan, and yet they do that fade crap that is highly risky; often it is just not on and if it isn't, you don't score.

Flooding the field with receivers on a TINY field that is 11 yards deep is just stupid anyway.  

Dennison should have a can't miss, go-to call in his pocket for that situation...where you have a really high probability of getting 1 freaking yard when you absolutely must get it.

And he trots out that stinking pile @%)*$    !!!!!

Fire the guy in the off-season and I'll call it good.

this is why i say start  peterman from here on out. if we go down and out of the playoffs at least we go  down swinging.

Edited by billsredneck1

20 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Watching the Jets/Chiefs game, I realize that with this offense, we will never be able to hold a shootout with any team. 

Its sad, but I've lost all desire for wins this season. I want to see more Peterman and some other border players. I want to see Dennision and TT gone somehow, via trade or otherwise. 

With KC's incredible demise, we might be able to get two solid picks, anywhere from 10-15. Plenty to move up and grab a QB, which we desperately need. 

It's just strange to feel numb like this. 

I'm going to go put some Christmas lights up.

Don't be delusional. Every Bills fan wants the playoffs. Even if they lose 70-0 in the WC game, we want the playoffs. If only to end the nauseating media talk of the drought, to stop talking about the Flutie benching playoff curse. To stop us being the butt of a national/international jokes. Getting to the playoffs would get that pressure off us, hit reset and maybe open up a small window of belief/hope going forward.

4 hours ago, Jigsaw2112 said:

Not that we don't want them to, just being realistic.  This isn't a Disney movie,  they're not magically going to get better at this point, they need more time and talent

Not my point...some are saying they don't want to make the playoffs...not that they won't. I know they probably won't but i still prefer to win games

22 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Watching the Jets/Chiefs game, I realize that with this offense, we will never be able to hold a shootout with any team. 

Its sad, but I've lost all desire for wins this season. I want to see more Peterman and some other border players. I want to see Dennision and TT gone somehow, via trade or otherwise. 

With KC's incredible demise, we might be able to get two solid picks, anywhere from 10-15. Plenty to move up and grab a QB, which we desperately need. 

It's just strange to feel numb like this. 

I'm going to go put some Christmas lights up.

I've been numb to this team's gutless play for close to a decade now.  I knew with dead certainty when this turd of a team was 5-2 that they'd collapse in gut wrenching fashion, so I told most of my friends at work that very thing. see, I live and work 700 miles from Buffalo, and they thought I was out of my mind.  I simply told them that unless you followed this wretched team for as long as I have, you'd know it's coming.  They still tell me "hey, your team still has a chance" and I always reply with....  "Give it a minute, you'll see how bad it's about to get..."

My complete gutting really happened when the Trent Edwards led collapse occurred.  Everything since then has by and large been completely expected.  Too bad Bon Jovi wasn't such a cheap dick, I'm ready to see a half century of misery put to pasture.

25 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Hmm, if you think a one and done playoff appearance would end that, I'd ask who is being delusional?

It would certainly end the bit in every Bills game where the announcers say "the Bills have had the longest playoff drought in the NFL".

And it would be a very good place to start.  

Let somebody else have that monkey on their back for a while.

JUST GIVE ME PLAYOFFS. Hopefully this year!

4 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

Hmm, if you think a one and done playoff appearance would end that, I'd ask who is being delusional?

It would at least get that hoodoo off our backs. Sure we cannot do anything about the superbowls, or the Home run throwback but the irritating drought stat would be gone!!