If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

4 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

or on a Rex Ryan squad.

Rex wasn't that aggressive, at least not while he was here; he just talked a big game.  At the end of the day, Rex just wanted some kinky foot play.

That was a clear target to the head well after the play while the player was defenseless. The dude threw some wwe move on him and dropped elbow to head. 

If this league were for real he should be ejected from the league for good. I don't care who the hell he is. That stuff has no place in the NFL that supposedly cares about safety. He will just get a slap on the wrist though. 

Edited by Scott7975

36 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

Is there any way you can paste these things so they're not black text on a dark blue background?

No idea. I'm surprised I was able to do this much. I usually ask my daughters, but there's so much venom being spit my way for saying it was a dirty play, but he'd only be fined. I'd have to explain that, being a Patriots' fan, I have to walk on eggshells here. Even when I agree with you guys!

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Rex wasn't that aggressive, at least not while he was here; he just talked a big game.  At the end of the day, Rex just wanted some kinky foot play.

Hey, I'm all for kinky foot play with the right women. Still, the Bills showed much more poise today then they would have under The Ring Master. There would have definitely been some ejections. 

Edited by ricko1112

43 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

That is not a reason at all.

He is a narcissist and was pissed because he had and interception against him.

To do what he did in his hometown, in front of friends and family makes it even more objectionable.

I wasn't defending him at all! (I even said in the in game thread it was completely unacceptable) I was saying WHY the NFL may not suspend him. I suspect it will be a hefty fine and a game or 2 suspension. (Also he was pissed because That guy literally held and PI pretty much the entire play with. O call. Again he shouldn't have done it, the game was well in hand and was just plain dumb and unaceptable.)

3 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

No idea. I'm surprised I was able to do this much. I usually ask my daughters, but there's so much venom being spit my way for saying it was a dirty play, but he'd only be fined. I'd have to explain that, being a Patriots' fan, I have to walk on eggshells here. Even when I agree with you guys!

Hey, I'm all for kinky foot play with the right women. Still, the Bills showed much more poise today then they would have under The Ring Master. There would have definitely been some ejections. 

Well, that's true, we were very undisciplined last year.  The penalties have gone way down.

The League already is a joke.  Every week there are horrible calls against this team.

Brady's intentional grounding wasn't called, they GAVE the patriots a first down...what makes you think Gronk will be suspended?  I was surprised they actually threw a flag on him.

Last week it was the unnecessary roughness call on Hyde.  The ref that made that call should have been dismissed right after the game.  100% joke.

Edited by Azucho98

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I wasn't defending him at all! (I even said in the in game thread it was completely unacceptable) I was saying WHY the NFL may not suspend him. I suspect it will be a hefty fine and a game or 2 suspension. (Also he was pissed because That guy literally held and PI pretty much the entire play with. O call. Again he shouldn't have done it, the game was well in hand and was just plain dumb and unaceptable.)

Then he should of complained to the ref.

He should be suspended for the Pittsburg game.  That would be the only just punishment.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Well, that's true, we were very undisciplined last year.  The penalties have gone way down.

So, I'm going to write something that sums up the Bills' woes. Believe me, I'm not trolling. You may have already heard this stat, but... Brady has more wins in Buffalo than ANY QB not named Kelly or Ferguson. That's insane! He plays in Buffalo one time each year! Today, the Bills held NE to only 23 points. The Bills need to focus on the offense. It's obvious to everyone outside of Buffalo, that TT just isn't the answer. Nor was EJ. Maybe try for Cousins?

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

He should be suspended for the Pittsburg game.  That would be the only just punishment.

I would love to tell you that will happen, but does anyone understand how the NFL a front office work? Their punishments never seem fit the crime. (I point to Elliot as an over punishment example, and Peterson as an under penalized punishment) 

he he should have complained to the refs that would have been the SMART play, what he did was beyond brain dead dumb! 

• Like (+1) 1

In game 2, first play Brady is on the ground, have Adolphus take a running start and drive Brady's head and neck into the ground with his shoulder and all his body weight.  He's got 3 weeks to watch the Gronk tape 100 times to get the technique down.  Imitation is the finest form of flattery.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Like it's going to make a difference...NE owns Pittsburgh.....They destroyed the Steelers last year without Gronk.....there's no end to the nightmare....

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Buddy, don't even try. I've been getting called a "troll" for saying it was a dirty hit and Gronk needs to be fined...

2 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

So, I'm going to write something that sums up the Bills' woes. Believe me, I'm not trolling. You may have already heard this stat, but... Brady has more wins in Buffalo than ANY QB not named Kelly or Ferguson. That's insane! He plays in Buffalo one time each year! Today, the Bills held NE to only 23 points. The Bills need to focus on the offense. It's obvious to everyone outside of Buffalo, that TT just isn't the answer. Nor was EJ. Maybe try for Cousins?

There was a thread about Bradys' win in Buffalo.  I wouldn't start a new one about that.  We know we need help on the offense - QB, RT, RG, another receiver maybe, a new OC.

Cousins is not worth what he'll want.  I suspect he stays in Washington.

1 minute ago, ricko1112 said:

Please don't preach to us.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, napmaster said:

In game 2, first play Brady is on the ground, have Adolphus take a running start and drive Brady's head and neck into the ground with his shoulder and all his body weight.  He's got 3 weeks to watch the Gronk tape 100 times to get the technique down.  Imitation is the finest form of flattery.

So hurt someone who had nothing to do with the play? And probably get kicked out of the league for it? You forget how much the NFL protects the QB  never mind the ones named Brady or Brees?