Bills playoffs..

PatsFanNH

Ok I keep hearing how the Ravens have a a cake walk schedule left:

they have at Home:

lions, Colts, and Bengals

i say they lose the Lions game and also lose the Bengals game, hell The Colts D isn't bad and Brissett could steal a win as well.

on the road:

steelers, Browns

they get destroyed by the steelers.

so basically they can lose a minimum of 2 but more likely 3 games meaning if the Bills take care of business against Indy and Miami your in. 

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Ravens might have the best defense in the NFL. They will finish out at least 9-7, if not 10-6.

I disagree, any time they faced a GOOD O they give up a minimum of 24 points and the Texans had the right game plan against them just had a crappy QB.   You also forgot they have a putrid O. 

we have such an inferiority complex. go in and beat the Pats if you want to make the playoffs. they're not invincible, they're just a football team. you're home. you have weapons. beat them if you want to be successful. don't fall all over yourself complimenting them in the press this week. knock them in the mouth. 

Edited by quinnearlysghost88
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

we have such an inferiority complex. go in and beat the Pats if you want to make the playoffs. they're not invisible, they're just a football team. you're home. you have weapons. beat them if you want to be successful. don't fall all over yourself complimenting them in the press this week. knock them in the mouth. 

Hate the practice of figuring out what loses can be absorbed in the remaining schedule while maintaining a playoff spot. 

Win. The bills lost a few they shouldn’t have so now go win some you aren’t expected to. 

Cheifs beat the Pats. Bills beat the Cheifs. Win this frickin game. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

YUP says me, I have been a Bills fan since 1978. This team sucks, they are just lucky with turnovers.

So when other teams produce turnovers are they lucky too? Or when the Pats won the Super Bowl with a turnover. Lucky? When a team misses a FG and the other team wins. Lucky? Or a team gets a call that goes their way or a team gets a call that buries their chances. Lucky? The game is based on luck, but it's up to us to create opportunities as well. You're upset that the Bills are creating turnovers. I think the four decades of fandom is getting to you. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

YUP says me, I have been a Bills fan since 1978. This team sucks, they are just lucky with turnovers.

sounds to me like we can start referring to your fandom in the past tense,  judging by the tone of the vast majority of your posts. Right?

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

sounds to me like we can start referring to your fandom in the past tense,  judging by the tone of the vast majority of your posts. Right?

No not at all, team is going in right direction. Just need an elite QB and more players. Coach and GM are great, just a realist. 

19 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

we have such an inferiority complex. go in and beat the Pats if you want to make the playoffs. they're not invincible, they're just a football team. you're home. you have weapons. beat them if you want to be successful. don't fall all over yourself complimenting them in the press this week. knock them in the mouth. 

Well that standard is just a little high. Sure , Miami snuck in there last year but needing to beat the Pats to make the playoffs is a daunting task. Most teams don't have to do it to get there , and most cannot beat them once they are there. It doesn't have anything to do with an inferiority complex. It has to do with being an inferior football team to New England. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

42 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Ravens might have the best defense in the NFL. They will finish out at least 9-7, if not 10-6.

We have to hope the Titans collapse, the Chiefs continue their losing ways and the Chargers win the AFC West.

They might, but they might not. Beat the Bengals and the Browns first two games, the Bengals OC gets fired after the first two and they have been much better since.

The other 4 wins all against backup QBs.

Manuel

Moore

Savage 

Hundley

5 games they have lost, quite simply is because they have played a starting a QB(except Vikings, but dude is playing lights out)

Let's see how they do against Stafford this week before we make any judgements.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Never going to happen, if by miracle it actually does Bills will be humiliated in a playoff massacre. 

Agree with this 100%. The facts are that the Bills showed who they really are in that horrendous 3-game losing streak. It wasn't just "a bad day"...for just one game. IMO, they got very lucky last week vs. the Chiefs.  The rest of the season is going to be brutal. Again, just my opinion, but my eyes & brain tell me so. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I disagree, any time they faced a GOOD O they give up a minimum of 24 points and the Texans had the right game plan against them just had a crappy QB.   You also forgot they have a putrid O. 

Yea isn't it odd that the Texans receivers who I was being told could make anyone look good "just chucking it up" as Deshaun Watson led the highest scoring offense in the league during his period starting are not able to make Tom Savage look even serviceable.  How extraordinary. 

The Ravens are a flawed team but with a cakewalk schedule.