Tyrod asks for pro bowl votes, gets roasted

Teddy KGB

I actually feel bad for Tyrod.  While not the greatest QB, he is far better than what this putrid offensive scheme allows him to be.  If the offense played to his athletic, mobile strengths, I could see him being in the running to make another Pro Bowl.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I actually feel bad for Tyrod.  While not the greatest QB, he is far better than what this putrid offensive scheme allows him to be.  If the offense played to his athletic, mobile strengths, I could see him being in the running to make another Pro Bowl.

He never “made” a pro-bowl.  He was always an alternate. 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

He is pathetic in so many ways.

But he's a good runner and "protects the ball!"

Five more !@#$ing games.  Five more.

To what, Peterman? lol he's a backup at best and he does not look ready, esp behind this line. You assume this bunch will be able to get one of the QBs in the draft? We'll see. If not, than 21-18 is going to look awful good.

— Scooter (@HoregonTrail) November 28, 2017

Are you serious lol

— BrandonJohnson (@BrandonMFFL) November 28, 2017

Try to pass for more then 200 yards then I will

— Pearse Marry (@pearsemarry616) November 28, 2017

If you can make throws down field more than 10 yards then maybe

— Speed Daddy (@RwDuck) November 28, 2017

Huh? Seriously?? It’s not April 1st, is it??

— Bob Sexton (@bobsexton66) November 28, 2017

Wait…..how did you get to 2 Pro Bowls???

— Matt (@Fordcards122) November 28, 2017

Buy your own ticket like the rest of the fans.

— Chad Ror (@C_RORRIS) November 28, 2017

3rd pro bowl?how the !@#$ did u get into 2 pro bowls before?did you buy tickets?

— T.R.U.C.K.E.R (@TECHSUSMADE915) November 28, 2017

If you have ever been benched for Nathan Peterman you are no longer pro bowl eligible

— Trubisky is Developing (@Tkowalsky56) November 28, 2017

Love you as a person. But God damn. 6 out of 19 completions to a WR. 2 to TE. 11 TO RUNNING BACKS. 180 yards against the 30th ranked pass defense. A big fat no no

— Bromandudeguy (@Bromandudeguy2) November 28, 2017

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, JM2009 said:

To what, Peterman? lol he's a backup at best and he does not look ready, esp behind this line. You assume this bunch will be able to get one of the QBs in the draft? We'll see. If not, than 21-18 is going to look awful good.

I don't care who they get.  I just want this guy gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Good lord..... the guy has had a long time in this league to prove himself.   If he makes the pro bowl then the pro bowl is even more of joke than everyone already knows it is.

I remain baffled by the fact that there are so many of you still making the Calvin “if only for the system”. Tyrod is a middling QB at best.  His stats across multiple OC’s show this.