How many wins rest of season?

Jasovon

9 hours ago, Jasovon said:

I just got odds of 4/1 on the Bills winning less than 6.5 games this year which i actually think is far too generous. I can genuinely see us winning only one more all year from the Dolphins or maybe Colts. 

How many wins do you see us getting rest of season?

I have been saying 1 or possibly 2 more for a while now.

I think 1 of the Dolphins games and the Colts would be our ceiling.

Could be lower, can't be higher.  At least IMO.

I think the Bills win at least 1 of the Fins/Colts home games, very likely both.

However, let's say we fall to 5-7 after the Pats game, hopefully we just put Peterman back in, in which case 5-11 becomes a real possibility. The difference in draft position between 5-11 and 7-9 can be quite significant.

Edited by FLXbillsmafia

I can see 2 for sure.  One from the Dolphins and take your pick from the other 5 games.  They have a tendency to win when they shouldn't. 

If I wanted to be optimistic I would say 4 games.  NE should have the division locked up and likely a first round bye at week 16 and will be resting starters.  I think they can win against the colts, miami twice and NE once (even if they aren't resting starters).

Chiefs will likely be the game that they win for no reason because that's what they do.  Then they will get rolled by NE at home because that's what they do.  At that point, the last few games will be a bunch of "wows" and "wtfs" to end the season.  

TL;DR

Plus side: 9-6

bad side: 7-9

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I can see 2 for sure.  One from the Dolphins and take your pick from the other 5 games.  They have a tendency to win when they shouldn't. 

If I wanted to be optimistic I would say 4 games.  NE should have the division locked up and likely a first round bye at week 16 and will be resting starters.  I think they can win against the colts, miami twice and NE once (even if they aren't resting starters).

Chiefs will likely be the game that they win for no reason because that's what they do.  Then they will get rolled by NE at home because that's what they do.  At that point, the last few games will be a bunch of "wows" and "wtfs" to end the season.  

TL;DR

Plus side: 9-6

bad side: 7-9

I wouldn't count on it...Throughout their seemingly infinite run, I don't remember a single time where Belichick has sit his starters....I think he doesn't want them to have 2 weeks off in a row ( if you count the bye week ).....I'm almost certain we'll see a full NE squad......