2018 Senior Bowl

YoloinOhio

I like McCray at Linebacker.  Good size, range and instincts.  I also like what I see from the Rutgers DE.  Not sure of his name but the burst and first step is what you want to see out of pass rushers.  Has a natural bend, duck and under.  Raw player but I like the speed and explosiveness.  Reminds me of Leonard Floyd a little.

Edited by NewEraBills

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

The Allen hype really is puzzling. 

Not looking too accurate. He got defensive when people questioned his accuracy earlier this week. Time to out your money where your mouth is, kid.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

The Allen hype really is puzzling. 

Not looking too accurate. He got defensive when people questioned his accuracy earlier this week. Time to out your money where your mouth is, kid.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thought for the Penny.  Looks damned good. 

Hes definitely intriguing. Watching his film, he looks a bit stiff to me; definitely has that upright kind of running style in the very least. And given his pass blocking woes, he probably isn’t the 3rd down back that I hope Buffalo is searching for.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thought for the Penny.  Looks damned good. 

Yeah....looks like he could be an interesting guy to keep an eye on.  I'm wondering what he will run, though.  Doesn't look like a blazer by any means, but looks to have good vision.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.