Tyrod to start vs Chiefs

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Bill_with_it said:

No they arent. Thats a fact. There isnt a player that is in college better than Taylor today thats a fact. You might think they are and they may eventually be, but not today and thats a fact that is indisputable no matter how much you troll, whine, yell, or make believe like a child.

Still holdin on to the dream that is Tyrod are we? The qbs in college represent potential. The potential to be better than Tyrod. Will they be? Nobody knows. Maybe they arent better right now. But the might be in two years. You have to try and better yourself at that position and the most common way to do that is to draft someone. Preferably with alot of talent. As in high in round one. 

On 11/22/2017 at 10:52 AM, BuffaloBill said:

You oversimplify the play to win notion.  Taylor is not a consistent winner.  IMO the job of the coach is to consistently win by improving the play of the team.  Tyrod has hit a ceiling and other teams have recognized it.

Exactly and another problem occurred when he reinstated him. No where did Tyrod learn his lesson from the benching. He believes he was playing well enough NOT to be benched. That is a big problem because he believes he is doing enough for the Bills to win. Problem exists else where. If Tyrod would have come back and just said the benching was justified, I had a few games I did not make enough yards and didn't give us a chance to win, I need to be better. By doing this, he protects and backs his coach and He shows the team this is on all of us to get better. Tyrod is not a TEAM player!

43 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Like this. :lol:

Peterman has played one half of a real game as a starter, has had one Training camp and has Tyrod as his Mentor. How do you expect him to play better than Tyrod. I have seen Tyrod make those throws too. What Peterman did was try to win the starting job, he failed, just not ready. At least he threw the ball and tried to make plays. Go back and watch Payton Manning, he did the same thing and threw tons of interceptions. That is how he learned to play in the NFL and become one of the best passers of all time. Being conservative throwing gets you out of the league. Peterman now has game tape to learn what not to do, he will be better next chance, he really couldn't be worse even if he only threw 2 passes.

2 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

One hundred percent clueless. Those 5 have never thrown an NFL pass. Man you are the gift of lsughter thst keeps giving. 

..better be REAL careful with that "voice of reason" stuff 'round these parts......Canton is gonna need a MAJOR expansion to house all of the 1st rounders over the last decade....hell I'd bet they're ALL unanimous first ballot...............

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

You mean Peterman had Clay wide open 20 yards deep with no one within 8 yards of him, looked at him yet threw it ob to a receiver who did have separation?

BTW next play he threw int #2.....

Answer that Petermaniacs.....

:lol:

But Peterman sees all..............and EJ wishes he could hit a hospitality tent like that! (hilarious watching Clay running wide open)

Peterman being accurate is a myth.......on tape he makes pretty throws sometimes and then he makes inexplicably wild throws........that doesn't work when you are like Peterman and don't have the physical skills to make up for missed throws or have  playmakers all over to bail you out.

Carson Wentz is one of the least accurate throwing starting QB's in the league.....but......he has a big arm to make big plays which open up underneath receivers.......and he can run........and his team built the offense around his limitations and GAVE HIM PLAYMAKERS.    

Just now, USABuffaloFan said:

Peterman has played one half of a real game as a starter, has had one Training camp and has Tyrod as his Mentor. How do you expect him to play better than Tyrod. I have seen Tyrod make those throws too. What Peterman did was try to win the starting job, he failed, just not ready. At least he threw the ball and tried to make plays. Go back and watch Payton Manning, he did the same thing and threw tons of interceptions. That is how he learned to play in the NFL and become one of the best passers of all time. Being conservative throwing gets you out of the league. Peterman now has game tape to learn what not to do, he will be better next chance, he really couldn't be worse even if he only threw 2 passes.

The head coach did and stated so publicly.  Please do not mention Manning when trying to defend Peterman.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t think the word fact means what you think it means.

I think you have completely lost your mind. Those players have never taken an nfl start. None of them not one of the five.  There is no way today that any of those players steps in on this squad versus the chiefs and out performs Taylor. Not a single one. Stop the nonsense. 

Just now, Bill_with_it said:

I think you have completely lost your mind. Those players have never taken an nfl start. None of them not one of the five.  There is no way today that any of those players steps in on this squad versus the chiefs and out performs Taylor. Not a single one. Stop the nonsense. 

You do know what the word fact means right?

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Awesome! I hope you're right! We will almost certainly be drafting one of those six guys that you just put up. Can't wait! :thumbsup:

I hope we go buy the 1st overall from Cleveland when they sign AJ McCarron in the offseason and have our choice (my choice would be Rosen)

18 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Still holdin on to the dream that is Tyrod are we? The qbs in college represent potential. The potential to be better than Tyrod. Will they be? Nobody knows. Maybe they arent better right now. But the might be in two years. You have to try and better yourself at that position and the most common way to do that is to draft someone. Preferably with alot of talent. As in high in round one. 

Im not holding on to a dream. Tyrod is an average starter. He stated factual that those five qbs are better than Taylor today. Thats complete garbage. They havent taken one snap under center in the NFL. Potential means alot of things but it doesnt mean its a forgone conclusion therefore it isnt a fact. 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

You do know what the word fact means right?

Im certain you dont. When he states factually that those qbs are better nfl qbs than taylor today. Well thats not a fact. Thats his opinion basing it off of what he believes their potential is all on college games. Let me know when webster incorporates the definition of fact as potential and opinion.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The head coach did and stated so publicly.  Please do not mention Manning when trying to defend Peterman.

No his statement was he thought Peterman gave them a better chance to win. The reason was Tyrod just played 2 games throwing less than a Girl Scout would and lost both. What was the HC suppose to do, he seen 10 games from Tyrod, he obviously doesn't think it is good enough what he saw. Unfortunately Peterman laid a egg and don't tell me YOU knew that would happen. No where did it show Peterman would have a historically BAD day. I lay that more on the OC and QB coach then him. I will make any metaphor I want, Payton knew you don't learn throwing in the NFL by not throwing. That was the only thing you needed to take from that. Peterman needs to throw so we know where he is at, he has a LONG way to go! 

Just now, USABuffaloFan said:

No his statement was he thought Peterman gave them a better chance to win. The reason was Tyrod just played 2 games throwing less than a Girl Scout would and lost both. What was the HC suppose to do, he seen 10 games from Tyrod, he obviously doesn't think it is good enough what he saw. Unfortunately Peterman laid a egg and don't tell me YOU knew that would happen. No where did it show Peterman would have a historically BAD day. I lay that more on the OC and QB coach then him. I will make any metaphor I want, Payton knew you don't learn throwing in the NFL by not throwing. That was the only thing you needed to take from that. Peterman needs to throw so we know where he is at, he has a LONG way to go! 

Mostly due to his defense being easy as a street walker on crack which is a far greater problem on the team. 

1 hour ago, USABuffaloFan said:

And yet, Tyrod plays under the same OC and QB coach. Which of Taylor's bad throws are you willing to lay on them?

On 11/25/2017 at 11:01 AM, PeterGriffin said:

You mean those absolutely pedestrian numbers from 4 Raider turnovers.

20-27 

165 yards

1 TD

6 rushes

1 yard

1 TD 

We shall see but why would KC NOT follow the gameplan that the Jets, Saints and Ravens used?

IDK man, Tyrod is not taking the Bills anywhere, if you think so then more power to you.

Kind of like they set Peterman up to fail against the Chargers. 

No. I'm not even sure how to respond to this given it's not remotely the same thing,

10 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Tyrod played well against the Jets. And uh.. nearly everybody knew Peterman would lay an egg. Heck let's give Levi Brown another shot so we know where he is at.

19 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Ignore him.   Tyrod  IS his bobblehead.  if you get my meaning. 

Tyrod played well against the Jets.

Tyrod played well against the that .

Tyrod played well against the other.

Taylror's worst loses games and his best ever hardly wins him games. 

Lets leave it at that.  

Saying Nate is better than Tyrod is ridiculous. Anyone believing someone realistically said that is being utterly ridiculous.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan