Can we bring back Jim Schwartz?

Klaista2k

38 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

We gotta find a way to bring back Jim Schwartz.

He's the last coordinator we had that actually was good.

Find a way to get his ass back in Buffalo! 

Hed likely struggle immensely with this roster. We’d have to find our dareus/suh/haynesworth/Cox as a baseline. Not sure how we get that type of guy and qb in the draft. 

Just stop. Leslie Frazier is one of the top DC's in the NFL. The problem is NO TALENT in the front 7 besides Jerry Hughes. Let's give the poor man some talent to work with. Start at DT and MLB.

8 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Can we bring back Gailey and Schwartz as coordinators?  Actually I've always had a decent amount of respect for Frazier.  I think they got a little too cocky when they traded away Dareus and are paying dearly for it.

Exactly. They have to replace both Marcell and Kyle next season, but they should be able to get better play for less money. I think we still have to eat some Dareus money next year, like $9 mill? It was a move they HAD to make, but it will cost us the season. Cheer up. Brighter days are ahead. Look at the bright side. We might even get the next Wentz without having to trade up and keep all of our remaining picks.

6 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Tad Dickman @Tdickman89 40m40 minutes ago

THE DAREUS EFFECT: Entering Week 9, @Jaguars ranked last in the NFL in rush defense, allowing 138.6 YPG. JAX traded for DT @marcelldareus on Oct. 28. In three games since his acquisition, JAX allowing 55.3 rushing YPG.

Shoot me. Oh, wait... McBeane already did. 

25 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Tad Dickman @Tdickman89 40m40 minutes ago

THE DAREUS EFFECT: Entering Week 9, @Jaguars ranked last in the NFL in rush defense, allowing 138.6 YPG. JAX traded for DT @marcelldareus on Oct. 28. In three games since his acquisition, JAX allowing 55.3 rushing YPG.

Holy crap. That's insane.

Anyone who says that losing Dareus wasn't a big deal is crazy. 

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

His a** is happily coordinating for an 8-1 team with a top-10th D,  why would he come?

Not to mention a good QB that can actually build a lead for his defense.  Let’s face it, we had something good going with Schwartz as our D coordinator and we blew it by hiring Rex.

4 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Not to mention a good QB that can actually build a lead for his defense.  Let’s face it, we had something good going with Schwartz as our D coordinator and we blew it by hiring Rex.

Right now I gotta say, Schwartz D in Philly is bringing the nasty.  Whoaoa
Darby looking pretty good, too.  Though I gotta say easy for DB to look good when QB running for his life

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

5 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

We gotta find a way to bring back Jim Schwartz.

He's the last coordinator we had that actually was good.

Find a way to get his ass back in Buffalo! 

Except all those players are gone.

I would prefer Schwartz too, but we have to rebuild starting with the front 7