To everyone who was so adamant that the Bills start Peterman

Billsfan1972

28 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

That's an exaggeration.  Was it terrible?  Yes however 9-18 a few drops and a deflected int s no where near that bad.  How about 300 yards rushing by NO.  You're ignoring what really happened.

9-18 for 56 yards where the QB was afraid to throw the ball was historically bad. You are ignoring the truth...namely that Tyrod is a terrible QB when forced to play conventionally.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

He hit Thompson on a long pass on third and 1 that would have gone for 40 yards and he dropped it.  Was only 17-3 at he time.  

Another time in the first half Tolbert was stuffed again on third and1.

Yep Tyrod's fault.

So you're hanging your hat on one underthrown, contested pass that could have been caught? Keep fighting the good fight.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

You're unbelievable in your hate for Tyrod and excuses for Peterman.......  Wow just wow.....

I have no reason to dislike Tyrod at all, he's a great person. It's not hate. It's seeing things for what they are.

Take the emotion down a notch, it's clouding your judgement.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Just because Peterman's first outing couldn't have gone worse doesn't mean Taylor's performance against the Saints wasn't historically awful. It was the worst performance by a Bills QB at home that I have ever seen. He deserved to be benched. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for Peterman. But he'll get another opportunity starting with the Colts game in a couple weeks.

No......Taylor's performance not being historically awful makes it not historically awful.

"Historically" means there is an actual tangible context that it is being put in.    

Your short memory and subjective opinion are neither tangible nor in context.

I could say your inability to understand this is "historically" awful but without context it's also a non-point.

Capiche?  Or perhaps you'd like to expand and clear up all doubt about your ability to?

You don't have to have a good reason to hate Tyrod Taylor.......just don't B word that the degree of hate is based on justifiable context when it really is not. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No......Taylor's performance not being historically awful makes it not historically awful.

"Historically" means there is an actual tangible context that it is being put in.    

Your short memory and subjective opinion are neither tangible nor in context.

I could say your inability to understand this is "historically" awful but without context it's also a non-point.

Capiche?  Or perhaps you'd like to expand and clear up all doubt about your ability to?

You don't have to have a good reason to hate Tyrod Taylor.......just don't B word that the degree of hate is based on justifiable context when it really is not. :thumbsup:

There's that "hate" word again. Why are Tyrod lovers so emotional and over-dramatic? "Mommy - he's saying something mean about my Tyrod!"

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

There's that "hate" word again. Why are Tyrod lovers so emotional and over-dramatic? "Mommy - he's saying something mean about my Tyrod!"

Not a Tyrod lover......  It's your bias that is so sad to read over and over and not a single cogent thought. 

55 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

3 points against Carolina 

3 points against the Saints 

before garbage time. 

The QB has to take part in a loss as well.  

Peterman was historically awful.

The "backup QB" fans have to take part in the loss as well.:lol:

Might be the biggest humbling for Bills" backup QB" fans ever.........can't say it was historical:flirt:.......but seems like at least the biggest since the infallible Frank Reich got handed the keys when Kelly got hurt late in 1994 and totally ran the Bills out of playoff contention.

Nothing like a lack of supporting talent around a backup QB to put in perspective what the starter has been up against.  

21 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

3 points against Carolina 

3 points against the Saints 

before garbage time. 

The QB has to take part in a loss as well.  

Without question. The only problem? Taylor gets the blame when the Bills lose, but no credit whatsoever when they win.

It seems strange people can pull that off, but they do.

Also : In the Carolina game, the running backs had 14yds total. Taylor was over 80% of the rushing attack, well over 90% of the total offense, and accounted for every single first down. He even might have won the game if an overwhelmed rookie had the slightest bit of ball awareness. But if you insist on blaming one person for the Panthers game, then it's a simple choice : The OC.

Edited by grb
  • Like (+1) 2

On 11/20/2017 at 11:50 PM, #34fan said:

You need to fail in order to overcome sometimes '72... Do yourself a favor, and try not to read too much into Nate's 5-INT performance on Sunday... He's new to the game, and doesn't have much in the way of grooming and coaching to work with... If it were up to me, he'd start every week until our veteran starts acting like he really wants the job...

A rookie started his first NFL game... -There's absolutely no shame in that.

EJ's first start he threw 2TDs and no Ints vs the Patsies**. He had had less coaching and grooming than Nate Peterpan had.

Get off it. He wasn't even that good in PS. The kid stinks. 

On 11/20/2017 at 11:50 PM, #34fan said:

You need to fail in order to overcome sometimes '72... Do yourself a favor, and try not to read too much into Nate's 5-INT performance on Sunday... He's new to the game, and doesn't have much in the way of grooming and coaching to work with... If it were up to me, he'd start every week until our veteran starts acting like he really wants the job...

A rookie started his first NFL game... -There's absolutely no shame in that.

EJ's first start he threw 2TDs and no Ints vs the Patsies**. He had had less coaching and grooming than Nate Peterpan had.

Get off it. He wasn't even that good in PS. The kid stinks. 

On 11/19/2017 at 4:47 PM, jmc12290 said:

Peterman playing was still the right move.  Sorry.

They were trying to save the season or give the O a spark or find what what they have in Peterman:  ALL bad.  My question is why the D has given up?

Face it ... We have a 2nd string QB in Taylor and a 3rd string QB in Peterman.

People got sick of seeing a 5 yard pass where the receiver stood no chance at gaining another yard on 3rd and 11.

We need a #1 starting QB, somebody that'll take a chance ... We don't have that.

Taylor is a great guy, he works hard, but when it comes to showing what he can do, he's a eunich.

Edited by frostbitmic

You see I'm not certain how many Petermaniacs there are and how many just can't stand Tyrod.  It really is sad that they go on and on and say the same thing over and over.  Three points vs. Carolina a loss to Cincy and then the Jets and NO game.  

When he played well and the Bills won, I was decided for complaining that the offense couldn't move the ball and the few yards passing.  Then I was told he cares.

Get it right the OC has screwed the team with their terrible schemes and play calling and lousy trades undermining the Bills offence.

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

People got sick of seeing a 5 yard pass where the receiver stood no chance at gaining another yard on 3rd and 11.

We need a #1 starting QB, somebody that'll take a chance ... We don't have that.

Does not matter who the QB is with Mills and Vlad holding down the right side. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

You mean Dak Prescott on the Cowboys?