To everyone who was so adamant that the Bills start Peterman

Billsfan1972

To all the posters that will undoubtedly trash each other in this thread, remember 1 thing.....  Just because the new QB failed his first test, doesn't mean that the old QB is good.  The fact is, our QB of the future is not on the roster.

So, whether you are a Tyrod fan or a Peterman fan, it really doesn't matter.  Just because they both are not good doesn't mean you have to fight about which one is less terrible than the other one.

Really can't wait for the draft at this point.  We need a real QB on this team.....whoever that may be.

• Like (+1) 3

Well, I don' think anyone expected a historically bad game from Peterman...it looked like he was shellshocked after Benjamin went down and DiMarco fat fingered the ball and gave up the pick 6...but its not like the Bills did anything to help him...leaving Bosa one on one with Jordan Mills and a rookie LT was asking fo bad things to happen...there is NO excuse for that...

• Like (+1) 1

I will say this...

i was was for the change because, to me, it was never about whether we won or lost the game- even though I was hopeful the results were going to be better than what happened.

the change was made because this organization does not believe in Tyrod, and needed to know what we had in Peterman...and he needs to continue to keep playing to see what we need at the position next year...it is important to remember Watson had a poor first game before figuring it out on the job...I think Peterman needs time as well.

1 minute ago, paulbills said:

It's hard to not support the decision to bench your starter after he went 9/18 for 56 yards in a must win game at home vs the Saints, the decision backfired, what it shows is that the Bills do not have a QB for the future. 

No this was the must win game and guess what......  Still in the race.

12 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And that anyone saying otherwise knew nothing about how bad Tyrod is and the stupidity of all the experts who don't watch the Bills.......

Explain away.......

so, you are looking for a who sucks less discussion?