Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Maybe this was McD's plan all along.

4 moves ahead playing 3D chess!

I said as much - TT wasn't willing to take shots at the times he needed to. I thought McD was sitting him down so he can REFLECT on his play and make a change. Because he wasn't taking to the coaching.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I'm embarrassed as a fan every year.

I wear my Bills hat out and people look at me like I'm from mars.

I agree. Rex came in and destroyed an amazing defense. Dennison came in and took an offense scoring 24 per game and force feed the wco down the teams throat. This stupidity will never end.

Just now, HappyDays said:

True. My dream is Hue Jackson gets fired and comes here to be the OC, he could build a really good offense with Tyrod. Get Lotulelei in here and draft linemen with our 1st 5 picks, and a QB.

McD seems like a loyal guy. Doubt he makes any changes after this year. Unless that’s part of the process 

Just now, HappyDays said:

True. My dream is Hue Jackson gets fired and comes here to be the OC, he could build a really good offense with Tyrod. Get Lotulelei in here and draft linemen with our 1st 5 picks, and a QB.

I am ok with Bringing TT back (not excited just OK)

i do want my first round QB though

Just now, Georgia Bill said:

The D just collapsed after the Dareus trade.  It can't be just missing his talent.  Did that crush the D's belief in the coach?

It has an impact on the team. He might have relationships on that team that coach don't know about. It demoralized them I'm sure. 

First time GM..........well, he'll figure it out as he goes

First time HC...........well, he's a smart guy with tons of D background

Lacklustre talent............well, maybe they can overachieve all season

Getting absolutely slaughtered the past 3 weeks..............PRICELESS

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PastaJoe said:

But they could have both if they weren't so bad at drafting; for years they either drafted positions that weren't a need (RB), made bad picks, or traded or let go to free agency those high picks. Good teams get their franchise QB and build around them.

You have to commit to building the Oline. It's not glamorous but you have to stick to a plan and do it through FA and the draft.  Oakland did a pretty good job of doing that and while they're struggling this year, they do have a pretty solid Oline.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

The D just collapsed after the Dareus trade.  It can't be just missing his talent.  Did that crush the D's belief in the coach?

Yes for sure - Tyrod would become Steve Young, right?