Was the move at QB a good move or bad move?

Was the Change at QB a good move or Bad move?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Since it seems everybody has a opinion was the move at QB to Peterman from Taylor a good move or bad. Lets get on the record before Sundays game.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2017 at 09:05 PM

I would call it a necessary move.  Good or bad will be determined at the end of the season and beyond.  I keep saying it: “Good or Bad” is really more a function of whether the Bills identify the QB of the future or not before the start of next season.  Peterman has a dress rehearsal for the job and I am fine with that concept.  Tyrod had his dress rehearsal and failed.

The real question here is how hot and heavy will the Bills have to get in the draft relative to the QB position. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Very true 

yet all current votes say YES

Ya I think its the fact that people are just done with Tyrod and they want to see change.

For the future it is a good move because you can evaluate Peterman.

For the short term absolutely no one knows. He might light it up or he might throw 4 picks a game

20 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

I'll let you know in a couple weeks, maybe sooner.

Agreed.

I don't know enough about Nathan Peterman to have a strong opinion. 

Tyrod has his strengths and weaknesses.  Is Peterman better?  Can he become better?  Apparently the coaches have seen enough of him in practice to think the answer to one of those questions is "yes."  

I voted "good move" just to be an optimist.  I'll watch the remaining games with intense curiosity.  

Edited by hondo in seattle

i said "bad move" because we are in the thick of the playoff race.  Maybe Peterman is a total stud, but its just so unknown and so it is very risky by definition.  If we started TT and lost, then you can move on w Peterman and have plenty of games left to evaluate.  If you win w TT you are in very good shape for the wild card.

Everyone quick to say "so what if we get in, we wont do anything so will be one and done and be a waste..." tell that to the Tebow led Broncos.  Need to get in, then anything can happen.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I would call it a necessary move.  Good or bad will be determined at the end of the season and beyond.  I keep saying it: “Good or Bad” is really more a function of whether the Bills identify the QB of the future or not before the start of next season.  Peterman has a dress rehearsal for the job and I am fine with that concept.  Tyrod had his dress rehearsal and failed.

The real question here is how hot and heavy will the Bills have to get in the draft relative to the QB position. 

These are my thoughts exactly.

I'm sure the coaching staff wants to see what they have in Peterman moving forward and this is going to determine pulling the trigger on a QB in next years draft, which i assume they will have to anyways, but it will give them a clearer picture on focusing on the teams needs and priorities.

I'm not sure if starting Peterman is the "right" move, but it is the necessary move at this point.

9 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

i said "bad move" because we are in the thick of the playoff race.  Maybe Peterman is a total stud, but its just so unknown and so it is very risky by definition.  If we started TT and lost, then you can move on w Peterman and have plenty of games left to evaluate.  If you win w TT you are in very good shape for the wild card.

Everyone quick to say "so what if we get in, we wont do anything so will be one and done and be a waste..." tell that to the Tebow led Broncos.  Need to get in, then anything can happen.

So the Tebow led Broncos got how far again?

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Totally agree. We now have the chance to see if the franchise guy is already on the team or not

Some of the comments and articles I've read ask the question:  Did Tyrod deserve to be benched?

It's the wrong question.  The right question is: Will Peterman help us win more games?

It didn't seem fair to Bledsoe when he was benched in favor of Brady.  But when Brady turned out to be a superstar,  no one retrospectively challenged Bledsoe's demotion anymore.  

I'd love a similar scenario to play out here.   

12 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Some of the comments and articles I've read ask the question:  Did Tyrod deserve to be benched?

It's the wrong question.  The right question is: Will Peterman help us win more games?

It didn't seem fair to Bledsoe when he was benched in favor of Brady.  But when Brady turned out to be a superstar,  no one retrospectively challenged Bledsoe's demotion anymore.  

I'd love a similar scenario to play out here.   

not a fair analogy.  Bledsoe was hurt.  When he came back and they stuck with Brady, they had already been winning games w Brady and made a call that Brady was better.  You cant make that call here.