The LA Rams 2017 Turnaround

26CornerBlitz

Just now, dave mcbride said:

I get your take on 26, but i am going to press you: you issued a matter of fact question, and it sounds to me like you decided beforehand that anyone who answered in a way contrary to your own views was worthy of snark. That's just not cool.  There are a opton of nfl fans on this board, and with regard to the rams there are a lot of fans of wade phillips plus a bunch of people interested in the performances of woods, watkins, and goff (because the rams traded a ton to move up and get him, and the bills may be in the same position to do so next year). 

I understand all that. I am aware that that team has past players and a coach. I also understand some may and do follow them. I don't and haven't. I apologize to you for getting snarky about it. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You're living a good life when you have time to get mad at what someone posts on a football forum. 

mad, please, don't give yourself so much credit.  you don't have to be mad to point out the trash you posted through most of the off season, during the sammy trade and up to the benching of taylor. you were very adamant about it, giving folks a hard time. hell, you were short of calling folks crazy because they wanted to see peterman. so don't prance around here trying to look all innocent, you're not. did you apologize to those people for your trash talk? no, you're too good for that.

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

mad, please, don't give yourself so much credit.  you don't have to be mad to point out the trash you posted through most of the off season, during the sammy trade and up to the benching of taylor. you were very adamant about it, giving folks a hard time. hell, you were short of calling folks crazy because they wanted to see peterman. so don't prance around here trying to look all innocent, you're not. did you apologize to those people for your trash talk? no, you're too good for that.

Apologize for expressing a dissenting POV with conviction. Please. Get over yourself. Like I said before, I don't give a crap about your opinion of me and I'm certainly not going to change because you don't like me.  You simply do not matter to me.  Have a great day. 

Let's see. Wins against the Colts, Niners, Cowboys, Jags, Cards, Giants and Watson-less Texans. Not exactly Murderers Row, is it? We spend a lot of time discounting Bills wins. Why not the Rams? 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Apologize for expressing a dissenting POV with conviction. Please. Get over yourself. Like I said before, I don't give a crap about your opinion of me and I'm certainly not going to change because you don't like me.  You simply do not matter to me.  Have a great day. 

same applies here chief, the same applies here.

if anyone needs to get over there self it's you but I would not expect that from an egotistical sort as yourself. 

c'est la vie

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Let's see. Wins against the Colts, Niners, Cowboys, Jags and Cards. Not exactly Murderers Row, is it? We spend a lot of time discounting Bills wins. Why not the Rams? 

They face a tough test this week against the Vikings on the road. That will be a good gauge for where they actually stand in the NFC by having to face Zimmer's defense. 

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

They aren't exactly the Saints or Patriots either. It doesn't change the fact the Rams feast on teams that are fighting for the #1 overall pick. 

No win in the NFL should be discounted irrespective of the opponent.  Never forget the words of Dickie J! B-)

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

DaBills, I always thought was one of the better posters on the BBMB. Anyways, we both like TT, but I hope Peterman does well. Bottom line is to get that sixth seed and win the winnable games left.

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

DaBills, I always thought was one of the better posters on the BBMB. Anyways, we both like TT, but I hope Peterman does well. Bottom line is to get that sixth seed and win the winnable games left.

Don't care. He once sent me a hostile and nonsensical PM accusing me of hijacking a thread he created when in fact a moderator merged the thread with something I posted.  He posted all kinds of crap that was just flat out ignorant and wrong, yet he has the gumption to post that I should apologize.  What a big pair. 

Now back to football.  Let's hope Peterman makes McDermott look like a genius. 

15 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

who follows the rams?

They have gone from perennial bad team to looking like they will win their division. This has to raise eyebrows in any casual NFL fan.

This is is what I have been hoping for the Bills for the past 10 years. 

Also, looks like they have their franchise QB in Goff which helps. 

17 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

Essentially the same personnel we have here now scored 400 points last year.  The biggest change is not Sammy leaving.  Switching QB's is not going to get us back anywhere near 25 ppg.  We did the Buffalo switch-a-roo ........... every few years we switch offense for defense or vice versa and proceed to waste away picks only to bring in a crappy coach to coach them. 

This is pretty much spot on.

Now it looks like both sides of the ball suck though.