The LA Rams 2017 Turnaround

26CornerBlitz

54 minutes ago, Dorkington said:

I don't get why 26CB gets so much **** here. He provides an invaluable service, and his posts are often the catalyst for discussion. And I say that even though we don't always see eye to eye :P

Thanks man.  How boring it would be if we all agreed on subjects of discussion. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nucci said:

You don't like NFL news and information discussed here? I thought that's what we do....There are many other topics on here about the NFL that are not directly related to the Bills....or you just don't like 26?

I don't like him. I watched him really trash people here for calling peterman to start. just not a cool cat to me. he may serve well with his copy/paste news and info, that's great but most could and likely have found the same info with their own click of the mouse. 

is that okay, or no

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I don't like him. I watched him really trash people here for calling peterman to start. just not a cool cat to me. he may serve well with his copy/paste news and info, that's great but most could and likely have found the same info with their own click of the mouse. 

is that okay, or no

No one here gives a crap who you like or not.  Certainly not me. Shoo fly. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Goff would blow here.

Our offensive line, receivers and overall offensive scheme is not in the same ball park as the Rams.

You would hope the philosophy and player acquisition planning would be adapted to accommodate and take advantage of a talented QB.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm hurt, you really hurt my feelings. I'm going to feel lost now.

I'm not going anywhere. well, I won't be living here like you do 24/7, I'll be around.

Didn't care before March and don't now. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Woods has really stood out for them lately, Sammy has to be considered a disappointment, but he's still drawing defensive attention and Kupp is a quality target.  Austin went from being their only quality target to a role that suits him as more of a "gadget" player.    They made major improvements in their Oline with Whitworth and Sullivan and went from one of the most stale coaches in Fisher to McVey, who is bringing a lot of new ideas.  Amazing how upgrading a QBs skill talent around him, the oline and the coaching can take a guy people were ready to write off as a bust and flip him around.

23 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

is that okay, or no

That's fine...i know he pisses off some people and I get that...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Why would you be snarky to me when all I do is provide a matter of fact response to a simple question? What is your issue? Why so angry? Why lash out?

snarky, yes. angry, really? no, I'm not angry. why did you feel you had to let me know you followed them?  I already made it clear I did not follow an nfc team why would I care that you did? hence the wgaf

as for 26, I know he is admired and appreciated for sharing info. he also was snarky, gave a lot of folks a hard time when they were calling for peterman to start, down right nasty at times. but I know, he gets a pass because he's such an important part of the board with his sharing news and info. 

GO BILLS!!!

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

snarky, yes. angry, really? no, I'm not angry. why did you feel you had to let me know you followed them?  I already made it clear I did not follow an nfc team why would I care that you did? hence the wgaf

as for 26, I know he is admired and appreciated for sharing info. he also was snarky, gave a lot of folks a hard time when they were calling for peterman to start, down right nasty at times. but I know, he gets a pass because he's such an important part of the board with his sharing news and info. 

GO BILLS!!!

I get your take on 26, but i am going to press you: you issued a matter of fact question, and it sounds to me like you decided beforehand that anyone who answered in a way contrary to your own views was worthy of snark. That's just not cool.  There are a a ton of nfl fans on this board, and with regard to the rams there are a lot of fans of wade phillips plus a bunch of people interested in the performances of woods, watkins, and goff (because the rams traded a ton to move up and get him, and the bills may be in the same position to do so next year). 

Edited by dave mcbride