Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If the oline protects Peterman,  we win this game. With or w/o Rivers.

Our Run Defence is a disaster......i hope the guy they brought in Coleman can hopefully change it up.....if not than Melvin is gonna have a day like Ingram did....and Kamara...and Forte the week before.....oh i forgot the bench warmer guy on the saints who got the 6th TD .....

Edited by JPP

2 minutes ago, JPP said:

Our Run Defence is a disaster......i hope the guy they brought in Coleman can hopefully change it up.....if not than Melvin is gonna have a day like Ingram did....and Kamara...and Forte the week before.....

IDK that D was on the field alll game... If the O had any semblance of productivity I wonder if what happened would've happened. Them boys had to have been spent. 

Edited by GrizzReaper

43 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

5afbed07-3e48-4458-9e1d-e10c5da31e4d.png

Seth Walder ESPN Analytics 

FPI projects the Bills to win about half a game less over its final seven contests with Nathan Peterman as their starter than if Tyrod Taylor has kept his job for the rest of the season.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. No wonder ESPN is going under.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

Man is it just me or is the COT working hard to try and take away the luster of this QB change? 

SMH, the kid hasn'

If Peterman doesn't play well, should we create a COP just for you? You need help. You really do. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, GrizzReaper said:

IDK that D was on the field alll game... If the O had any semblance of productivity I wonder if what happened would've happened. Them boys had to have been spent. 

I dont buy that....even before the 1st quarter we were getting gassed like crazy....it just fell apart in the 2nd......in the jets game same thing.....our offence play in the jets was leaps and bounds better than the NO game.....all im saying is everyone seems to be overly occupied with the QB situation....yes we need a spark and i hope NP does that but im sorry if we get the same rush D like we had in the last 2 weeks you could have Brady under centre and it wont amount to much........this is my main worry.....

20 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If the oline protects Peterman,  we win this game. With or w/o Rivers.

It will be interesting to see how many 3rd and 13s we have.  I predict he makes quick throws, and dishes to Shady.  If we have less than 3 sacks and less than 3 3rd and longs, we win.  It could be epic!!!