Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I honestly think this has MUCH less to do with developing Peterman's Super Bowl-winning potential, which is frankly minimal, and more to do with how mediocre a quarterback Taylor actually is. This staff saw enough after 9 games to go with a rookie, and frankly it doesn't surprise me considering I still hold that the only reason he kept his job through 2+ seasons was because he was the handpicked choice of Rex Sanchize Tattoo Ryan.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

5afbed07-3e48-4458-9e1d-e10c5da31e4d.png

Seth Walder ESPN Analytics 

FPI projects the Bills to win about half a game less over its final seven contests with Nathan Peterman as their starter than if Tyrod Taylor has kept his job for the rest of the season.

This would be hilarious, but then you realize someone is actually paying for an 'ESPN Analytics' department to come up with these percentages.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

I honestly think this has MUCH less to do with developing Peterman's Super Bowl-winning potential, which is frankly minimal, and more to do with how mediocre a quarterback Taylor actually is. This staff saw enough after 9 games to go with a rookie, and frankly it doesn't surprise me considering I still hold that the only reason he kept his job through 2+ seasons was because he was the handpicked choice of Rex Sanchize Tattoo Ryan.

McDermott made the decision to bring him back for this season, so that doesn't apply for 2017.

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

FPI projects the Bills to win about half a game less over its final seven contests with Nathan Peterman as their starter than if Tyrod Taylor has kept his job for the rest of the season.

So they're only favored in two games regardless.  Also, I don't believe whatever voodoo they used to cook these numbers up!

Did anyone mention that Petermam finished week 10 with the highest QB rating?  I mean yeeeeeah, it was on attempts, but...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/weekly/leaders/_/type/passing/sort/qbrat

:devil::beer:

Edited by Heitz

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

And now he's gone to Peterman after 8 3/4 games, so I'll say it kinda does.

You mentioned Rex as the only reason why he lasted 2+ seasons as the starter. What does Rex have to do with 2017?

Just now, Foxx said:

who were they going to turn to,  Brian Hoyer?

Yes they were. That's who Peterman resembles to me. 

Peterman is going to face seriously rough test this sunday. Chargers have shown they can stop the best run-game in the league on their HOME TURF and made their horrible QB Bortles beat them with his arm. It almost worked, except Chargers beat themselves.

I see a horrible time for Peterman - Chargers are going to shut down Shady. Peterman's going to have to throw to win for us. And Chargers are going to unleash their hunters after Peterman. If the kid's got game, it's going to show sunday. This is a TOUGH TEST for Nathan. This is BAPTISM BY FIRE. 

Let's see if he survives.

If he doesn't, Tyrod's back in there. In that game or next week. Tyrod may not be done this year by ANY MEANS.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

McDermott made the decision to bring him back for this season, so that doesn't apply for 2017.

What the crusaders fail to understand, is that 20-18 is pretty good for Bills teams that are average at best. With a playoff spot on the line, I hope the move works. I don't want the sixth seed go to the Ravens at 8-8, when we could have had it.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You mentioned Rex as the only reason why he lasted 2+ seasons as the starter. What does Rex have to do with 2017?

Yes they were. That's who Peterman resembles to me. 

Peterman resembles Hoyer?? ooooookay.

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why did mcd switch qbs if it hurts our chances to win. Someone better show him this chart so he can put tyrod back in

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

NP has been “developing” the entire time. The idea he should have been inserted earlier is difficult to entertain; there’s no formula. And the early season success and a record of 5-2 is exactly when you DON’T insert the rookie. Especially when the vet QB has played well and made some plays to help win games.

Taylor threw for 270 against the Bucs,  165 against the Raiders, then 285 against the Jets.  A QB rating over 96 in all 3 games.  There wasn't much good to see in the N0 game admittedly but overall we are in a playoff hunt and Taylor has played well.  I wish the best for Peterman but the worst case scenario is by season's end we aren't in the playoffs again.  Have no QB on the roster that will be here next year or worthy of starting and will have at the point finally realized our 0C is garbage.

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Voodoo analytics since there is absolutely NO data to analyze of NP as a pro. Unless you count the brief appearance last Sunday.