Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

I liked Tyrod... But this is definitely the right move.  Teams have keyed in how to shut Tyrod down. He doesn't have the anticipation needed to run Dennisons scheme well.  There's been WRs open all season for him to hit and he just can't... His brain just doesn't seem to be as fast as his legs in that pocket.  Idk if Peterman will do much better behind that craptastic O-line or not. The Saints really ran all over us but I have to wonder if the D was just totally gassed after so much time on the field... Our D has had alot of takeaways and the offense has squandered some nice opportunities to put 6 points up. There's an issue on offense and I'm glad that the coach decided to do something to address it. I'd rather have them see what they have in Peterman now rather than go on with Tyrod into the off season with all those picks.  Petermans play will have alot of influence on this next draft. Like alot of posters have said we've all seen what Tyrod is might as well see what Peterman has before heading into the off season with all those picks. Sounds like a logical move by this staff to me on a few levels besides just knee jerk panic. Best of luck to Taylor and Peterman. Go Bills!

Edited by GrizzReaper

Just now, K-9 said:

Voodoo analytics since there is absolutely NO data to analyze of NP as a pro. Unless you count the brief appearance last Sunday. 

Who knows how they formulate this stuff. Doesn't mean much as you're intimating until he actually preforms in real game action.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Who knows how they formulate this stuff. Doesn't mean much as you're intimating until he actually preforms in real game action.

I’d be interested to know what formulas they used to come up with that. The again, 62.8 percent of all stats are made up on the spot.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

I wonder how happy the Receivers and O-line are at this news.

My guess 

Very 

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I’d be interested to know what formulas they used to come up with that. The again, 62.8 percent of all stats are made up on the spot.

35 % of the time. 

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

O line has been bad . Peterman could get killed.

That's my worry...  If a mobile Taylor who's great on the move can't move the sticks how well will a rookie QB do when we all know the blitzes are coming en mass? That O line has issues too... 

Stats will not win games.......lets just see how he does......if he craps his pants than we have a good idea....if he plays exceptional than you ride him (which i doubt onlly because of the state of other positions on our team & being a rookie 1st time vs 1st string defence)......reality is im thinking somewhere in between and HOPEFULLY not less.......all i want is a WIN this weekend!

Edited by JPP

2 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

Well we know Tyrod wasn't going to win this game and at least I feel a little better about this game since Lynn doesnt know Peterman like he knows Tyrod. I feel we at least have a chance at a win now. We might not win but we also might win, it's better to have a chance With Peterman then a solid loss with Tyrod because it's a road game and Lynn.

Fingers crossed the team gets behind Peterman and pulls out a win. Eitherway it is so nice to know this new staff is moving on from the last staffs QB the most important position in football.  McD scores some big brownie points from me I was getting really worried about this team sticking with Tyrod like Chan did with Fitz.

Today is a great day for a new era to truly start, goodbye Rex and the Rex not good enough QB.

Go Peterman, GO BILLS

If the oline protects Peterman,  we win this game. With or w/o Rivers.