Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, JPP said:

I dont buy that....even before the 1st quarter we were getting gassed like crazy....it just fell apart in the 2nd......in the jets game same thing.....our offence play in the jets was leaps and bounds better than the NO game.....all im saying is everyone seems to be overly occupied with the QB situation....yes we need a spark and i hope NP does that but im sorry if we get the same rush D like we had in the last 2 weeks you could have Brady under centre and it wont amount to much........this is my main worry.....

yep.

47 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

Peterman is going to face seriously rough test this sunday. Chargers have shown they can stop the best run-game in the league on their HOME TURF and made their horrible QB Bortles beat them with his arm. It almost worked, except Chargers beat themselves.

I see a horrible time for Peterman - Chargers are going to shut down Shady. Peterman's going to have to throw to win for us. And Chargers are going to unleash their hunters after Peterman. If the kid's got game, it's going to show sunday. This is a TOUGH TEST for Nathan. This is BAPTISM BY FIRE. 

Let's see if he survives.

If he doesn't, Tyrod's back in there. In that game or next week. Tyrod may not be done this year by ANY MEANS.

better than to lose throwing than lose not throwing at all, that's the bottom line

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

yep.

Its like some people just changed the channel when our defence was on the field??  What was it...almost 500 yards give or take in the last 2 games on the ground against us??  This is ridiculous...it boggles my mind.....

3 minutes ago, JPP said:

I dont buy that....even before the 1st quarter we were getting gassed like crazy....it just fell apart in the 2nd......in the jets game same thing.....our offence play in the jets was leaps and bounds better than the NO game.....all im saying is everyone seems to be overly occupied with the QB situation....yes we need a spark and i hope NP does that but im sorry if we get the same rush D like we had in the last 2 weeks you could have Brady under centre and it wont amount to much........this is my main worry.....

I hear ya... But that whole series walking down field they had to have been spent.  But yeah our Run D needs help too.  The front on both sides needs a retooling. If the line on both sides is getting abused... We ain't playoff caliber let alone SB bound.   You win the LOS you win the game.  Dareus gone, KW is getting up there...  There's no studs left on that side of the ball. Team needs to make some moves this off season.

11 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Best of luck to him!  We have a much better chance to W with him.

Sure not going to win with Tyrod on the road against his old OC that's for sure.

Edited by xRUSHx

2 minutes ago, GrizzReaper said:

I hear ya... But that whole series walking down field they had to have been spent.  But yeah our Run D needs help too.  The front on both sides needs a retooling. If the line on both sides is getting abused... We ain't playoff caliber let alone SB bound.   You win the LOS you win the game.  Dareus gone, KW is getting up there...  There's no studs left on that side of the ball. Team needs to make some moves this off season.

Yes agreed they definately do....just discouraging thats all....well at least we got a good amount of picks already!

6 minutes ago, JPP said:

Its like some people just changed the channel when our defence was on the field??  What was it...almost 500 yards give or take in the last 2 games on the ground against us??  This is ridiculous...it boggles my mind.....

It's all TT fault, you know. Pass rush, run defense, poor O line-all on him. Just ask xRushx. 20-18 as a starter-20 wins he had nothing to do with , just the losses. This is the mentality we are dealing with here. I hope Peterman plays well, but if he struggles, these types of posters will disappear Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

It's all TT fault, you know. Pass rush, run defense, poor O line-all on him. Just ask xRushx. 20-18 as a starter-20 wins he had nothing to do with , just the losses. This is the mentality we are dealing with here. I hope Peterman plays well, but if he struggles, these types of posters will disappear Sunday. 

Everyone loves the backup QB.  Let's stop talking about him.

2 hours ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I can't believe there are people who actually want Tyrod to keep playing. Haven't you seen enough to realize he's just not that good?

No. Because they can’t separate awful QB play from awful defensive play. Fix one at a time. Nate will at least try to hit those giant WRs downfield. 

4 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Yes, in the last 2 games, the opposing defense did a great job of containing Tyrod in the pocket and he failed.  It's somewhat amazing he's held up this long. I know a QB's size can be overcome (Brees), but you see him in a post game press conference without jersey and pads and he looks so small. I think his listed height and weight of 6-1, 215 may have been padded.

I am 6-1 and exactly 215 at this moment. I wish I had tyrod's physic, but yeah, i would feel like a shrimp in today's NFL even if i were in good shape..

9 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

I agree...i dont bother with some of those other posters.....I care not.....whoever is under centre i care about and most importantly care about the bigger problems with this team as we've seen in the last couple of weeks that could easily cost us a WC spot.......and if people think its soley up to the QB to decide if we make it are dillusional.....

6 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Everyone loves the backup QB.  Let's stop talking about him.

I hope Peterman does well. I want to win and make the playoffs. There is no COP if he doesn't play well. If the  o line is bad again and the defense, I won't put it all on Peterman. read and learn. be a team fan and not an agenda fan. Look where it got your friend Maury.

10 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah and they are also giving away a lot of downs on offense simply because of personnel decisions like mishandling the Gillislee situation and trading Watkins.    I wasn't a big Bob Woods fan but given their time together he and Tyrod had a good connection going by late 2016 so he REALLY got a raw deal with regard to his weapons this season.   Everyone knows Tyrod has limitations and McD really did a good job exposing them and making them a problem for himself when he could have had quite an offense to work with.

10 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

We are officially the 2006 Buffalo Bills again. 

Check it out - harmony

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

No. Because they can’t separate awful QB play from awful defensive play. Fix one at a time. Nate will at least try to hit those giant WRs downfield. 

I'll tell you what...  If Tyrod had the defense we have this year last year.  We would've snapped this drought.  Too bad it's 2017 haha

Just now, JM2009 said:

I hope Peterman does well. I want to win and make the playoffs. There is no COP if he doesn't play well. If the  o line is bad again and the defense, I won't put it all on Peterman. read and learn. be a team fan and not an agenda fan. Look where it got your friend Maury.

I'm rooting for Peterman too my man!  Let's hope he kills it and stop talking about the backup QB.

1 minute ago, JPP said:

I agree...i dont bother with some of those other posters.....I care not.....whoever is under centre i care about and most importantly care about the bigger problems with this team as we've seen in the last couple of weeks that could easily cost us a WC spot.......and if people think its soley up to the QB to decide if we make it are dillusional.....

Couldn't agree more.

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

I'm rooting for Peterman too my man!  Let's hope he kills it and stop talking about the backup QB.

Read and learn