Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i wanted Taylor to be 'the guy', he wasn't. i honestly don't think he is very good at all. he is a very gifted athletic athlete who tried playing quarterback. unfortunately he just doesn't have what it takes in that six inch space between the ears. 

I'm just glad we won't have to deal with those weekly 50 yd games everyone keeps bringing up. We all know how awful he was all 9 games this year

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

Well, he is going up against Bosa and Ingram, that's a hell of a pass rush, doesn't help that he'll be playing from behind after Rivers drops some points on us.

This is a little off topic, but I've been trying to figure out who Peterman reminds me of...perhaps its Rivers or maybe Eli?  Hmm...
Anyhow, Rivers might "drop some points on us" or he might just drop some int's to us.  
He's very unpredictable.  I wouldn't be shocked to see us perform better this Sunday.

40 minutes ago, dulles said:

This is a little off topic, but I've been trying to figure out who Peterman reminds me of...perhaps its Rivers or maybe Eli?  Hmm...
Anyhow, Rivers might "drop some points on us" or he might just drop some int's to us.  
He's very unpredictable.  I wouldn't be shocked to see us perform better this Sunday.

It looks to me like he's spent his entire life studying Peyton Manning's actions in the pocket. His footwork and how he holds the ball near his ear are extremely similar.

Obviously he doesn't have Manning's size but he's very fundamentally sound. 

ForsakenCluelessDikkops-size_restricted.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Long thread so not sure if this has been posted in this one or another thread yet, but I just seen this today...

cue the he loves all QBs,

quite the coincidence at pitt with the first year HC.

edit: I enjoyed that, had not seen it. nice preview of a kid that has a hell of an opportunity ahead of him. I'm pulling for him.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

cue the he loves all QBs,

quite the coincidence at pitt with the first year HC.

edit: I enjoyed that, had not seen it. nice preview of a kid that has a hell of an opportunity ahead of him. I'm pulling for him.

Me too!

16 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

One of the things that I like about Peterman is his maturity. Classy guy. Already married. Hard worker by all accounts. Good kid. Really hope this works out for him. Hes a Mcdermott kind of guy.

At draft time I didn't like the pick as I thought the guy was a holy roller and a major dork. I'm pulling for him though and hope he can get the Bills a much needed win on Sunday.