Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yes, we all know that winning is all that matters to you. that is why you constantly berated anyone who disagreed with your assessment that Tyrod wasn't very good. it is also why you continously beat us up with the resounding, 'Tyrod isn't terrible routine'. for you to switch sides at this point is pretty hollow. i believe you owe everyone here an apology for the way you treated them. additionally, you shouldn't be upset if they refuse to accept that apology.

Would you mind not quoting him? It's so pleasant having the ignore function and you're ruining it for me.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

yes, we all know that winning is all that matters to you. that is why you constantly berated anyone who disagreed with your assessment that Tyrod wasn't very good. it ia also why yo continously beat us up with the resounding, 'Tyrod isn't terrible routine'. for you to switch sides at this point is pretty hollow. i believe you owe everyone here an apology for the way you tweated them. additionally you shouldn't be upset if they refuse to accept that apology.

yeah, whaddya do.

:shrug:

No, TT had some nice games this season and the last two seasons. The Bills still are 20-18 when he plays. He's not the answer and I never said he was. But don't tell me that there isn't an agenda. There always has been, and certain posters have wasted numerous hours and threads on it and have lied what they are doing, like Crusher-who is back it seems. 

23 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Another case where stats dont tell the whole story. TT has very little in-game consistency. He has had that problem every year. Even in the Jets game, he could not control the momentum of the game for the better part of 3 quarters. That the scores came late was no help. This is not new. He displayed this same maddening trait in each of his first years with the Bills. Yet, true to form, the supporters forget the in game performances, focus on the stats and think that TT is some dynamic playmaker who the Bills can win with. Frankly he is a backup QB in the league. I was supporting him for this year, but now think that Peterman should start the rest of the way. And no matter how he plays, we should draft a QB high in the next draft. 

Exactly, leaders are supposed to rise when the going gets tough. Make a play, make a difficult throw, convert a key third down, let the other team know you're not going to roll over and die. 

5 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm sure you've tackled this question since yesterday, but just wtf does ^that^ have to do with Tyrod's inability to play QB?

WTF I was pointing out was that he was not the biggest problem with the Bills yesterday. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

WTF I was pointing out was that he was not thebiggest problem with the Bills yesterday. 

I was disappointed in him, esp at home. But yes, there are other big problems with this team right now-no pass rush and run stopping.

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Would you mind not quoting him? It's so pleasant having the ignore function and you're ruining it for me.

sorry man but i know you want to see him grovel.

:beer:

4 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

No, TT had some nice games this season and the last two seasons. The Bills still are 20-18 when he plays. He's not the answer and I never said he was. But don't tell me that there isn't an agenda. There always has been, and certain posters have wasted numerous hours and threads on it and have lied what they are doing, like Crusher-who is back it seems. 

see, it's still there. the, 'Tyrod isn't terrible' routine. Jm, Fitzy wasn't terrible either, right?

Tyrod can play well, he can play well when the circumstances are right and we are playing a weak ass team that hasn't or can't understand how to make him, 'not terrible'.  i just watch him in the pocket and it is obvious to me that he doesn't know what he is doing back there. he is pretty much just winging it on athletic ability alone. don't you wonder why he never audibles? it's because he can't read a defense.

i like ya Jm's, i really do but ya gotta stop this madness.

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

WTF I was pointing out was that he was not the biggest problem with the Bills yesterday. 

right, if i didn't know better, someone might get the impression that the team was lodging some sort of formal protest the way they were getting manhandled out there...

all.

day.

long.

Edited by Foxx

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Trans, it is about Tyrod sucking, nothing more than that. why does everything have to be an us against them mindset?

it's all very simple, Tyrod sucked Sunday, hence this thread. nothing more.

Not really that simple and this thread isn't about Taylor sucking Sunday, it's about him sucking as a QB.

Everything is just an overall overreaction.

People need to stop with this one game as a definition nonsense. 

Taylor sucked Sunday.

Who the hell said he didn't?

What's generally annoying is the way people try to use singular games to paint an overall definitive picture of what Taylor is.

By the time this season ends and we move into the offseason I expect (and have been on record expecting all along) that the Bills are going to draft a QB in the 1st round and maybe even trade up for a guy.  And that guy will (hopefully) be our Franchise QB, not Taylor.

That's what I expect.  But I've also said that isn't set in stone in the minds at OBD and that Taylor had this year to prove that he could be the long term answer.  He hasn't made the case for that and so as of right now I absolutely expect the Bills will draft a QB in the first and might even let Taylor walk without paying him that option.

That's what I expect, but even though the trendy thing to do here is to speak so definitively about things that aren't set in stone (I've never been a trendy guy.  I'm really behind in the trends... I still use a flip phone.), I'm not going to say that Taylor IS NOT the Franchise QB or that the Bills WILL draft a QB in the first or... because we still have 7 games in a season where we still (somehow) hold the #6 seed in the AFC and despite the fact that our Head Coach has probably his largest window at this moment to bench Taylor in favor of Peterman, McDermott has already stated multiple times without hesitation (watch the PCs... they're really without hesitation) that he believes in Taylor and that Taylor is our starter

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Yep. It's our friend Crusher all right.

Blame "the crusher" for every embarrassing post you've made.  

It's all on tape.    You've already lost.     

Another cot member won't even rush in and save you with qbr talk. ??‍♂️  

The cot will rise next year when he reaches 8-8 with the Arizona Cardinal.     Stay patient. 

Tyrod can be counted on for 200 yard passing, a TD a game, and a few nice runs, and probably no INT.

That's going to get you a lot of wins vs the mediocre to bad teams in the league, along with an occasional "good win" when a good team turns it over a bunch. But that's about it. You aren't going anywhere big with that kind of QB.