Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Unless you watched the game.  Then you'd say they played the pass, it was third and long, and the line can't hold up for anything that develops 20 yards down the field.  That's nothing new.

What game did you watch?  Seriously if you think the line had protection issues lol

I guess all the players on offense are crap. I'm sure Drew Brees would hate playing with McCoy, Benjamin, Matthews, Clay, Thompson, Holmes not to mention even when we had Hogan, Woods, Watkins, Goodwin. The guy can't play QB. He will run out every WR who comes here and expects to play the position of WR

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Unless you watched the game.  Then you'd say they played the pass, it was third and long, and the line can't hold up for anything that develops 20 yards down the field.  That's nothing new.

Pass protection held up well today. In fact, Tyrod actually checked it down far too quickly at times. You’re trying too hard to get excuse his garbage performance today and you look silly for it.

The only way TT gets us to the playoffs or wins a game in the playoffs is if the Bills employ the "Trent Dilfer" QB is a game manager strategy. He will never win us a game by outgunning the other team. The only chance that we win today's game is if our D showed up and not only did they not, they basically lay down for the Saints. With the D playing this badly the offense has to score on every possession to have a chance and Tyrod just isn't your man and never will be. Fix the D or Tyrod is worthless.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

At this point i dont think he watched the game and was just looking at ESPNs play by play for his comments 

He played a drinking game where he downed a 6 pack every time Tyrod checked it down to Tolbert. He’s clearly still inebriated 

Just now, Bangarang said:

He played a drinking game where he downed a 6 pack every time Tyrod checked it down to Tolbert. He’s clearly still inebriated 

Well in that case i am impressed because drinking a 6er on a Tentative Tyrod checkdown i would be in hospital getting stomach pumped 

27 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope showing you how garbage time stats are used to slavage a stat line. So again i will leave this here for Maine-iac this is good qb play i guess 

9/17 56 yards 3.1 ypa 0 TDs 1 INT  QBR 29.7 RTG 33.6

No i never though that however he did out perform TT even IN garbage time now didnt he??

dont worry dont expect an answer 

The defense didn't give a crap when he came in at 47-3 and I gurantee they'd play differently against him during game play from the onset.  Won't matter who plays QB unless the Bills get their defense fixed. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

The defense didn't give a crap when he came in at 47-3 and I gurantee they'd play differently against him during game play from the onset.  Won't matter who plays QB unless the Bills get their defense fixed. 

doesnt matter what happens on Defense when that is your QB statline

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

doesnt matter what happens on Defense when that is your QB statline

Funny how active you are after bad Taylor games.  Coincidence no doubt.  At any rate, bad day at the office for the entire team. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Funny how active you are after bad Taylor games.  Coincidence no doubt.  At any rate, bad day at the office for the entire team. 

Good thing is the Smoke and Mirrors will happen on Sunday and people will think the running game is fixed, just remember Gordon is not having a great year so dont fall for that next week ok. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Good thing is the Smoke and Mirrors will happen on Sunday and people will think the running game is fixed, just remember Gordon is not having a great year so dont fall for that next week ok. 

You don't have to worry about me falling for it. Lack of talent and size is up front catching up with them.