Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

6 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

You've been at this for an hour and got nothing so far ............... like I said I'll even spot you the two throws to KB that were bad.  Now name some plays he really "played like trash" on.  Stop repeating the same thing and show me you actually know what you are talking about.

You don’t need specific plays when you see the overall production was as bad as it was.

Do you seriously not understand how bad of a question you’re asking?  You’re trying to say “well since you guys can’t comment on certain plays he was bad at, that’s proof he wasn’t bad”.   Geezus.

14 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Yeah but dude, he watched the game. It was everyone else that needs to get better.

I don’t know what else needs to be said about his performance.  I certainly don’t know how someone can defend he didn’t play poorly.

I'm saying the team needs to be better for him to be successful.  If we are actually looking for him to be successful, which I question, then you can't have multiple negative running plays and leave him in 3rd and 13 all the time.  You can't start drives with penalties and you have to be able to pick up 3rd and 1 running to keep the drive alive.  3 out of the 5 times we punted in the first half had nothing to do with Taylor.  So my answer is that yes we didn't have a great passing attack.  What do we need to do better?  If you think simply changing the QB will fix that you aren't watching/understanding the game.  I've already said this though so people are either only cherry picking things to argue with or don't care to look at the big picture.

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

I'm saying the team needs to be better for him to be successful.  If we are actually looking for him to be successful, which I question, then you can't have multiple negative running plays and leave him in 3rd and 13 all the time.  You can't start drives with penalties and you have to be able to pick up 3rd and 1 running to keep the drive alive.  3 out of the 5 times we punted in the first half had nothing to do with Taylor.  So my answer is that yes we didn't have a great passing attack.  What do we need to do better?  If you think simply changing the QB will fix that you aren't watching/understanding the game.  I've already said this though so people are either only cherry picking things to argue with or don't care to look at the big picture.

And if this is all you got, then you don't have a QB.

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

This is ok play in Maine-iac mind 

9/17 56 yards 3.1 ypa 0 TDs 1 INT  QBR 29.7 RTG 33.6

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This is ok play in Maine-iac mind 

I've already answered this and you didn't get it the first ten times ............ I doubt the 11th a light will come on.  I'll let it go.  I'm not trying to win a medal for explaining team sports.

Edited by Maine-iac

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Want Proof he was bad. Fine

when your rookie does 

7/10 79 yards 7.9 ypa 1 TD 0 INT QBR 95.2 RTG 126.7

So in your opinion, Peterman continues that pace if he plays the entire game?  Is that what you're intimating by showing what he did in garbage time? 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

So in your opinion, Peterman continues that pace if he plays the entire game?  Is that what you're intimating by showing what he did in garbage time? 

Wait what did TT do in garbage time?

what did he do in Garbage time aginst the jets to slavage his stat line to be used as proof he olayed good?

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Want Proof he was bad. Fine

when your rookie does 

7/10 79 yards 7.9 ypa 1 TD 0 INT QBR 95.2 RTG 126.7

Wait a minute. You are the first one to argue about garbage stats and now you are using garbage stats for peterman. can't have it both ways.

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Wait a minute. You are the first one to argue about garbage stats and now you are using garbage stats for peterman. can't have it both ways.

Nope showing you how garbage time stats are used to slavage a stat line. So again i will leave this here for Maine-iac this is good qb play i guess 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Answer the question.  Don't obfuscate. 

No i never though that however he did out perform TT even IN garbage time now didnt he??

dont worry dont expect an answer 

Edited by MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Tyrod played in garbage time too and he still couldn’t do anything.

We don’t know what Peterman can or cannot do at this point and that’s kind of why people want to see more of him.

Just now, Rocbillsfan1 said:

how bout for one instead of throwing the ball to Mike Tolbert you throw the !@#$ing ball to Matthews, Benjamin, Clay, Thompson, Holmes etc. O yea that's right he doesn't because he isn't a very good passer.

It was 3rd and 13, I'm thinking they guessed pass on that down and played coverage.  

At what point does anyone think this guy played well today? How insane do you have to be to convince yourself Tyrod did anything productive? He's bad because he can't capitalize on situations. He's bad because he never gives the receiver a chance to make a play. He's bad because he has awful situational awareness. He's bad because he is unwilling to take shots as the team continues to fall behind on the scoreboard.

5 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

It was 3rd and 13, I'm thinking they guessed pass on that down and played coverage.  

Yeah little hard to really say anything from the box score isnt it. Lol

5 minutes ago, Luka said:

At what point does anyone think this guy played well today? How insane do you have to be to convince yourself Tyrod did anything productive? He's bad because he can't capitalize on situations. He's bad because he never gives the receiver a chance to make a play. He's bad because he has awful situational awareness. He's bad because he is unwilling to take shots as the team continues to fall behind on the scoreboard.

QFT

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

dude please get a clue, I'm not talking about the one play. I'm talking about the two and a half years where this guy refuses to throw the ball to talented wide receivers and tight ends. There is a reason he has only thrown for 1 300 yard game in his life and he's been in the league for what seven years now? He should know how to read a defense and get the ball out of his hands which he refuses to do. Case Keenum was an undrafted player and a third string QB who just threw for 304 and 4tds today. And you think Tyrod is a franchise QB?

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How much more garbage from Taylor is acceptable?

The whole team played like ****. 

The QB was a HUGE factor.  

He had all the tools he needed in the passive game and PLOP a wet steaming pile of crap ? came from it! 

15 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

But but... you just said but an hour ago you were ready for a change.