Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

23 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

He was bad today, but not in the Jets game. This is what I hate-the crusaders who blame TT for every loss, whether true or not. Maybe a change is needed at QB, but they better do something about the pass rush and run defense. Both lines have been dominated two games straight.

You can keep defending your hero. 

Thats ok.  

10 points in 2 games is pitiful 

Drop back and RELEASE is what good QBS do. 

Just so you know

21 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

This is a great day for those rooting for losses with TT playing. I would have liked a W. Oh well. I root for the entire team from start to finish of each game, regardless who is playing.

It’s a great day for the CoT to stick to the railing of a sinking ship ? 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

You can keep defending your hero. 

Thats ok.  

10 points in 2 games is pitiful 

Drop back and RELEASE is what good QBS do. 

Just so you know

Just so you know the offense scored 21 points in the Jets game. It's tough to keep things straight with agendas. And i said in the post you quoted that TT was bad today. maybe a change is needed.

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It’s a great day for the CoT to stick to the railing of a sinking ship ? 

CoT equals a season long agenda, even after wins. You should learn to read. You have embarrassed yourself.

I think maybe it's time for a QB change. And for the run defense and pass rush to show some improvement. But there are posters on this message board who very much root for losses with TT playing and are gloating today.I wonder- if Peterman plays I'd love to see him perform well. But that's what fans do.

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Just so you know the offense scored 21 points in the Jets game. It's tough to keep things straight with agendas. And i said in the post you quoted that TT was bad today. maybe a change is needed.

CoT equals a season long agenda, even after wins. You should learn to read. You have embarrassed yourself.

Garbage time points down 24 to 7 

If he’s so freaking good why does he wait until he’s down 3 scores?

The only embarrassing thing here is you.  

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Garbage time points down 24 to 7 

If he’s so freaking good why does he wait until he’s down 3 scores?

The only embarrassing thing here is you.  

He played pretty well in the five wins. Listen, even those who don't support the guy said the Jets loss wasn't on him, which it wasn't. Your crusade shows through. Embarrass- is when I stated several times that I think maybe it's time for a QB change and you continue to state the CoT. xRushx does that too. dishonest posting and ignoring what I have stated. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

YAWN 

Get a life. 

"He played pretty well in the five wins. Listen, even those who don't support the guy said the Jets loss wasn't on him, which it wasn't. Your crusade shows through. Embarrass- is when I stated several times that I think maybe it's time for a QB change and you continue to state the CoT. xRushx does that too. dishonest posting and ignoring what I have state."

Answer the whole post Shady.

22 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Another case where stats dont tell the whole story. TT has very little in-game consistency. He has had that problem every year. Even in the Jets game, he could not control the momentum of the game for the better part of 3 quarters. That the scores came late was no help. This is not new. He displayed this same maddening trait in each of his first years with the Bills. Yet, true to form, the supporters forget the in game performances, focus on the stats and think that TT is some dynamic playmaker who the Bills can win with. Frankly he is a backup QB in the league. I was supporting him for this year, but now think that Peterman should start the rest of the way. And no matter how he plays, we should draft a QB high in the next draft. 

55 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

He was bad today, but not in the Jets game. This is what I hate-the crusaders who blame TT for every loss, whether true or not. Maybe a change is needed at QB, but they better do something about the pass rush and run defense. Both lines have been dominated two games straight.

Bengals???? Carolina??

Tyrod is the best QB that the Bills have had in > a decade, but he isn’t a legitimate starting QB in the NFL in 2017.  He just will  NOT throw the ball unless somebody is open by 10 yards.   That is NCAA level QB play.  

I acknowledge Taylor’s effort and leadership, but he is nowhere near ther answer for a legitimate playoff contender.  

Some will wish to argue that the (lack of) defense lost this gAme -and that is true, but no way Taylor is a decent NFL starting QB.  I am not arguing that Peterman is the answer, but once out of the playoff picture (a couple weeks), he deserves a shot- or rather Taylor will have proven that he is not the answer.

Edited by OldTimer1960

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

actually no.  but keep it up.  I noticed you did use your crusade stuff already today

Yes, you have, and have been called out on it. And yes, there are those happy with today and how bad TT was. And when I have stated maybe a QB change may be needed, and Shady continues the CoT nonsense and cannot answer my post, there it is.