Sex Allegations Against Roy Moore Send Republicans Reeling

ALF

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something Tibs never has bothered to understand: 

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." 

Being open to an idea doesn't mean accepting it as fact (as you're trying to make clear to him). It means you're able to keep an open mind, which then allows you to change your opinion or beliefs in light of new, contradictory evidence if any exists. If you shut out any and all information that conflicts with your chosen views or opinions you will never be able to test the merits of those views or opinions and determine if they're worth anything at all.

That's why tibs fails. Over and over again. He's not only dim, he's intellectually lazy. 

:beer:

It's amazing how closed minded libs are in general. They stick to their line no matter what. I don't see most conservatives and Independents doing that. I could have my homepage set up as Drudge or Breitbart but actually have MSN.com as it. My first online info comes from them, but I take them with a grain of salt until I've read their article that I'm interested in and then try to verify it.

40 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm assuming Moore wins, but I think it hurts the GOP long term if this guy's allowed to stay in the Senate.  Especially among women voters come November.

If he wins, and there is credible  evidence of a crime.......................not campaign sludge. then investigate his ass, and if guilty toss him.

But, here is the funny part.................the dems / libs/ media want NO part of that, they will want Moore to stay in so they can use him.

WHAT DOES THAT SAY, about their real concern for women/girls.

I'll answer for you..........................they're phony.

Edited by B-Man

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's why tibs fails. Over and over again. He's not only dim, he's intellectually lazy. 

But that's just it - he's not failing. All he's trying to do is get you guys to respond. It doesn't matter how stupid it sounds, he'll say it if he thinks someone will react.

No disrespect meant to any of you, but you guys are just entertaining him.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Azalin said:

But that's just it - he's not failing. All he's trying to do is get you guys to respond. It doesn't matter how stupid it sounds, he'll say it if he thinks someone will react.

I don't engage him in attempts at real conversation.  I practice my mocking skills.

3 hours ago, Azalin said:

Yeah, well keep in mind that when I'm just entertaining him, he's entertaining me as well.

No, I'm not proud of that, but...!@#$ it.  I don't have to justify my entertainment to anyone.

NBC reporting that it's too early to call...which, NBC being NBC, probably means "We really don't want to admit it, but early projections are that Moore wins."

Best tweet so far.  "Results are coming in, but the night is still young.  Just the way Moore likes it."

31 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

NBC reporting that it's too early to call...which, NBC being NBC, probably means "We really don't want to admit it, but early projections are that Moore wins."

Best tweet so far.  "Results are coming in, but the night is still young.  Just the way Moore likes it."

That tweet just won the internet.....made me spit my beer....

44 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No mr pettifogger, NBC is not Fox News. False equivalency at its finest. 

Still too too close to call.