Your brother plays on Saints, who do you root for?

19 minutes ago, Dr. Fong said:

Arthur Moats parents used to drive around in an SUV with a Cowboys sticker on it when he played for us. I always thought that was a weird thing. To me once my son made an NFL roster that's my new favorite team. 

I mean, If YOU made an NFL team, but it was the Browns, would they be your favorite team then? The company I work for isn't my favorite.

11 hours ago, dulles said:

The only way you can have your cake and eat it too is if you eat really small portions...that's not too satisfying either.  :)

I thought you were gonna tell us that one of them was that rookie WR...nevermind. 

Well seen as you brought this up. That WR drafted by the Vikings that is from Schwabisch Germany.  My mother was from the same town as he is.  thU4EDW67P.jpg.829e4d1f13bfb4122fdc0e462a469089.jpg  The tower my mother lived inthNMC7UPKS.jpg.dfa06985753d579b825743774984147a.jpg The church my mother attended thM79IQA6Y.jpg.0a949430067bb6ae52f234cd3c445a22.jpgAnd the Kocher River ware my uncle fell in as a small boy and was rescued by the local fisherman.

Edited by The Monk

23 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I just saw a blurb that most all of Tre White's family is from Louisiana and Saints fans. And many of them will still be rooting for the Saints. 

It's kind of an interesting conundrum. If your brother or cousin was an NFL player and on the Saints, in a big game, would you root for the Bills to win or the Saints to win?

I think if it were me, and my brother was on the Saints I would root for them.

My cousin? The Bills.  :P

Easy choice for me.  Root for the Bills and cheer for my family on direct plays with my family member.

On 11/8/2017 at 2:54 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Easy.  Root for the Bills, but root for your brother to play well.  You can have your cake and eat it too.

Winner, Winner.  What's for dinner?

On 11/8/2017 at 2:57 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

Actually, that's impossible. I hate that saying. :P

Hmm? Impossible you say? I'm thinking maybe it isn't.

On 11/8/2017 at 3:35 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

I had some good friends play against the Bills (I was in one’s wedding). Bills every time and unapologetic about it

And there you have it. It isn't impossible. Difficult, I'll give you that. But not impossible. 

Bottom line: Bills win, Bro has nice game. And all is, mostly, right with the world. 

7 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Winner, Winner.  What's for dinner?

Hmm? Impossible you say? I'm thinking maybe it isn't.

And there you have it. It isn't impossible. Difficult, I'll give you that. But not impossible. 

Bottom line: Bills win, Bro has nice game. And all is, mostly, right with the world. 

One more on that note, my friend is Chris Givens’ cousin. They are almost like brothers. Givens would come down in the off-season for a week or so (smoked a ton of weed). My idiot friend is a DIEHARD Pats and Brady fan. I sat with him and watched as Givens played the Pats like 5 years ago. He was all in on the Pats. 

Fwiw, this guy also loves LeBron, Duke, and the Yankees so he tends to lean towards the winners :). 

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

One more on that note, my friend is Chris Givens’ cousin. They are almost like brothers. Givens would come down in the off-season for a week or so (smoked a ton of weed). My idiot friend is a DIEHARD Pats and Brady fan. I sat with him and watched as Givens played the Pats like 5 years ago. He was all in on the Pats. 

Fwiw, this guy also loves LeBron, Duke, and the Yankees so he tends to lean towards the winners :). 

You should buy him a bandwagon for his birthday. 

Wait, do they sell bandwagons?

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Explain how you can have your cake and eat it, too? 

You only take a few bites. Duh.

And how do you eat it, if you don't have it?  You eating cake you don't own?

Edited by The Dean

13 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Explain how you can have your cake and eat it, too? 

Sometimes my wife will buy fresh fruit, like a bunch of green apples, for a table centerpiece in the summertime.  She gets pissed if I eat one of the pristine apples before we have guests over for dinner.  I should be able to have the apples in my home, and eat one or two If I want right?  Have my apples and eat them too?  After all, I make more money than her so those apples are more than half mine, right?!