First coach fired is going to be......

BmarvB

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Neither are the actual Jim Kelly the Dog, but I like the cut of the new guy's jib. 

No question, a handsome dog indeed! 

I won’t comment on his “jib”, as that might put me on some kind of a list? 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How many losses will Hugh Jackson get before he gets it? 100? The guy is absolutely terrible but apparently untouchable.

He may not be good, but I suspect he’s the most competent person in the building. How scary is THAT? 

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How many losses will Hugh Jackson get before he gets it? 100? The guy is absolutely terrible but apparently untouchable.

He may not be good, but I suspect he’s the most competent person in the building. How scary is THAT? 

I  heard he wanted to drafty Wentz and Watson, but was overruled. What a mess....

I think Hue should get another year.  We gotta remember what he took over when he got there.  They might as well had those blow up dolls you see in front of car dealerships playing for them.  They weren't even competing in games.  At least now they have some young talented players and are making a game of it.  I say he gets another draft and he picks his QB and they start winning a few games.  Their process is just gonna take a little patience because they just sucked ass when he took over. 

McAdoo most like w/ Koetter in TB close second since both were expected to be better and are having very disapointing seasons

Jackson is safe, the Browns ownership wants to see this through, and I think they dump the front office first and keep Hue to see what he can do when he has a real GM in place to build a team with.

Lewis could finally part ways, although I wonder if it may come down to him resigning over being fired

Pagano could be, but I think its less likely as they have the excuse of Luck being out, and yet they are still winning some games now with Brissett.

Darkhorse teams that could make a change - Washington, Atlanta (more likely to dump the OC then the coach), Carolina, Miami, Arizona

23 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

No one is going to win with what the front office has given him to work with. He might not be an elite coach, but I think its more likely he sticks and the front office is dumped first.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

No one is going to win with what the front office has given him to work with. He might not be an elite coach, but I think its more likely he sticks and the front office is dumped first.

Could he be our next OC? 

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Vance Joseph

Since Elway chose to hire him despite being inexperienced, he may get a pass.  I've seen him make some poor decisions, including a couple vs the Bills, but they may consider that he's still learning.  Today, though, he showed signs of ruining their defense, although having poor QB play doesn't help.