SNF: OAK vs. MIA at 8:30 PM ET on NBC

1 hour ago, Big C said:

You guys really don't think we will sweep the fins?

I think we can, and should, sweep Miami this year.  Cutler is their QB and is very mediocre.  Account for Suh and Wake on their D, and we should be able to hang some points on them.

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

There is a better chance they sweep us than us sweeping them. I have us spitting but only because Miami will likely have a playoff spot clinched in the final week of the season when we play them so we'll probably be going against backups.

Would love to see the Raiders win tonight but Miami will likely find a way to win it late like contenders do.

Are you still sure about them clinching that playoff seed?

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

It would go against his trolling character to say no

Its more likely the bills lose cause they have already clinched a playoff birth then Miami

I tried to give the man the benefit of the doubt of not being a troll, but when he makes comments like that, you really have to wonder if he is just doing it to get a reaction from people

3 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

He is slumping for sure. But he throws such a pretty ball, I think he will get back to his 2016 season soon enough

Look at the idiots he's throwing to!  Key drops and then celebrations for a routine catch. 

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Cutler: 121.3 QB rating tonight.  I'm not sure I've seen a QB with such a high rating yet somehow appearing to be generally ineffective at the same time.

Shows that QB rating isn't all it's cracked up to be. We as bills fans should know that.

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I saw a stat last night that the Dolphins are/were the only team in nfl history to have a winning record while they are in last place in almost every major category. Last in offense, defense, special teams, yards per game etc. 

It is crazy how they find a way to win so many close games. 

They either get blown out, or steal games away in the final quarter

8 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Look at the idiots he's throwing to!  Key drops and then celebrations for a routine catch. 

Ya the WRS on Oakland are very bang or bust. They can make amazing plays, but can also drop routine catches. As we saw last night.

Cook is a stud at TE though

15 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I'm behind real time; the kicker's execution on that sneak on-side kick was perfect!
He couldn't have done that better. 

He couldn't have executed better, but I think the choice of an on-side kick there may have backfired.  OAK D was playing horridly before that - their tackling sucked, they weren't hitting like they meant business.  The onside kick right there, which took them by surprise, seems to have lit a fire under their asses a bit.  Tackling and hitting did seem to improve and they actually STOPPED Mia

14 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

There is a better chance they sweep us than us sweeping them. I have us spitting but only because Miami will likely have a playoff spot clinched in the final week of the season when we play them so we'll probably be going against backups.

Would love to see the Raiders win tonight but Miami will likely find a way to win it late like contenders do.

I assume you're delighted then, since you got what you said you'd love, an OAK win.

Since MIA didn't find a way to win it late, does that mean they aren't contenders?  I think that's logically correct, the contrapositive of a true proposition is true:

contenders find a way to win it late => didn't find a way to win it late therefore not contenders?

Question for the TBD Wisdom: has any team that had the #32 ranked offense midway through the season, ever gone to the playoffs much less clinched before the final game?

14 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Unreal. Dolphins defense are very opportunistic and well coached now watch Miami drive down the field for the go ahead and possibly game winning score.

Oakland's D clearly blows chunks.  Currently #30 in the league.  And yet.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
hit post too soon