Saints might smoke us Sunday

The juice

Any given Sunday.  The Bills will be told for a week and a half how their first 8 games were an aberration.  The Saints will be sky high from their win and hopefully overconfident.  Let's pray for rain.  I'm hoping Clay and Gaines will be back from injury.  Maybe Benjamin will give us a needed boost to the passing game.  I think it will be a close game.

6 hours ago, NoSaint said:

That’ll be tough. As much as we love whites rookie campaign, I saw a graphic going into today’s game that QB rating throwing at lattimore is lower than the rating on intentional throw aways.

the saints are a good team but on the road in the northeast this is a chance to steal a win we shouldn’t normally get 

Don't forget Sean McDermott is very familiar with defensing against Drew Brees. Play smart (limit penalties) create some turnovers and that IMO will get us the win.

Looking forward to Kelvin Benjamin keeping our punter on the sideline.

The Saints beat a TB that has QUIT and we are supposed to be impressed. The Bills were the ones who broke TB's spirit when TB came in here and played as hard and as well as they possibly can against the Bills, AND STILL LOST. Again, their spirit was broke against the Bills.

The Saints had all kinds of trouble against the rotten Bears at home and I am supposed to be impressed.

The Saints beat a disinterested offensively-challenged team in Miami in London and I am supposed to be impressed.

The Saints beat the Lions at home and almost blew a BIG lead and I am supposed to be impressed.

The Saints wouldn't have won in Green Bay in million years if Aaron Rodgers was out there and I am supposed to be impressed.

The Saints were impressive in Carolina, I WILL give them that one.

The Saints got crushed by the Vikings.

The Saints got crushed by the Pats.

You people are WAY OVERBOARD with the Saints here. Grow a pair. If the Bills are motivated to play and don't look totally disinterested, like they did against the Jets......... they win this game. Pretty simple.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Senth said:

Create turnovers, play clean and hope Benjamin can help us sustain time consuming scoring drives.

Bears beat the Panthers 17-3

Panthers beat Bills

Saints beat Bears

Saints are better than the Bears, Bills, and the Panthers. The Bills are worse than the Panthers, Bears, and Saints?

Or comparing head to head matchups of other team doesn't apply!!!!!

If the D can hold back Brees while Tyrod and the field goals keep us in the lead we will win, if we have to play TDcatch up leave the stadium early the fat lady is singing.

Edited by xRUSHx

15 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Any given Sunday.  The Bills will be told for a week and a half how their first 8 games were an aberration.  The Saints will be sky high from their win and hopefully overconfident.  Let's pray for rain.  I'm hoping Clay and Gaines will be back from injury.  Maybe Benjamin will give us a needed boost to the passing game.  I think it will be a close game.

....suck it up and keep that home record unblemished......need to return this barn to a feared place to play in like the 90's.....this gang better learn how to adjust........the Jesters punched and we had NO counter.......limping to the finish line because of coaching doesn't work IMO...............

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

The Saints beat a TB that has QUIT and we are supposed to be impressed. The Bills were the ones who broke TB's spirit when TB came in here and played as hard and as well as they possibly can against the Bills, AND STILL LOST. Again, their spirit was broke against the Bills.

The Saints had all kinds of trouble against the rotten Bears at home and I am supposed to be impressed.

The Saints beat a disinterested offensively-challenged team in Miami in London and I am supposed to be impressed.

The Saints beat the Lions at home and almost blew a BIG lead and I am supposed to be impressed.

The Saints wouldn't have won in Green Bay in million years if Aaron Rodgers was out there and I am supposed to be impressed.

The Saints were impressive in Carolina, I WILL give them that one.

The Saints got crushed by the Vikings.

The Saints got crushed by the Pats.

You people are WAY OVERBOARD with the Saints here. Grow a pair. If the Bills are motivated to play and don't look totally disinterested, like they did against the Jets......... they win this game. Pretty simple.

The jets crushed the bills spirits, don't see how you can come back from that exposing horrible loss.

IMHO this team has 1-2 wins left in them. This team has so many weaknesses.

I can't recall a more fake 5-3 team than this group.

Hope I'm proven wrong.

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

The jets crushed the bills spirits, don't see how you can come back from that exposing horrible loss.

Hope I'm proven wrong.

...and you'd expect McD & Beane to inherit a club with "so many weaknesses" and do a repair job overnight?......pretty competitive at 5-3 at the1 /2 way pole IMO....MOXY time is the home stretch which will show true colors..........

On 11/5/2017 at 3:46 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This is why people were so disgusted over the jets game. We have Pats x 2 @ KC and the saints left...Season is most likely over because of Thursday. I hope something crazy happens and we can beat these good teams. I just don’t see it happening

I agree...not saying we won't win, but I have my doubts...with our terrible pass rush and soft run D (post Marcell trade) I feel we will have to play a near perfect game to pull it out.

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Hope I'm proven wrong.

So no other team has a poor game once in awhile. Not allowed. The five wins are fake. Bills better give them back. I'm sure Benjamin won't make any difference either.