Rex Ryan Roasts Dareus

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

After the raider game? 

I was suspended until a week ago. So no I never said that. 

I could be wrong, maybe we won't miss Dareus presence at all. I hope that's the case.

Youd rather have a 6th round pick then Marcell Dareus?

Id rather have a 6 released of an underperforming high cap hit of a player than is not for some reason living up to a tenth of expectations in and off the field.

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I never said you were wrong.

I said they are proving me wrong...Like in the process of proving me wrong.... still a long way to go, only one really bad game in which things tail spinned out of control, but my fear is teams continue to run rambid on us without Dareus plugging the hole.

Our front 7 looks really average(if that) right now. Have to wait and see how things play out. But it's a little reminiscent of the 2011 season in terms of talent on both teams. 

Only difference is Tyrod and IMO that is a big differenc in comparison to Fitz. Tyrod isn't a turnover machine and is efficient despite people continuously bashing him. 

Then why are you and have been on a rampage complaining about this trade when there is still a long way to go?

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Why now? When your teams 4-2 and the guy who traded him away said himself that Dareus was starting to pick it up.(And I agree with him, he looked good against Tampa)

Why couldn't it wait until after the season when in all likelihood Dareus stock would've been higher.

They tried to trade him in preseason and it took all the way until the trade deadline to get it done. No team wanted him. All the teams would have waited until we released him or he would still be on this team sucking up the cap, grossly underperforming, and generally not performing as a team player.

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Why now? When your teams 4-2 and the guy who traded him away said himself that Dareus was starting to pick it up.(And I agree with him, he looked good against Tampa)

Why couldn't it wait until after the season when in all likelihood Dareus stock would've been higher.

We don't know why because we all don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

“I think it’s best for both sides the way everything was landing or headed,” - Kyle Williams

He didn't have his 3rd tackle of the season until around his 90th snap.  If it wasn't that bad, might still be here.

Highest paid player in Buffalo Bills history playing 30% or so of the snaps....that's a terrible ROI.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

What rampage? 

I said it's something to watch for going forward considering how awful the defensive front 7 and line in particular looked against the Jets and how Jacksonville faired in their first game with Dareus.

Why does that bother you? 

I'm not bothered, it's a discussion board where we discuss things.

Ever since the Jets game, you've been on a rampage hating this Dareus trade.  Take a look below....does that sound like a guy that trusts "these guys have a plan and McDermott can coach like you said earlier?"

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/profile/5033-scottlaw/?do=content&page=2

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Which was in response to the Benjamin trade. 

Hes some a good job this year as coach. These guys are buying in. Unfortunately the team lacks talent and trading a guy like Dareus makes things worse. 

Just saying. In two of three games when Dareus was out/hasn't been here the rushing defense has struggled.

This is not a full picture.

You state just look at the games he wasnt in there at hiw the rushing defense faired; how about we look when he got completely blown off the goaline and gave a td?

what you are suggesting isnt the full truth and realistically nowhere near it. We held the previous team immediately after his trade to very low rushing totals.

15 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Which was in response to the Benjamin trade. 

Hes some a good job this year as coach. These guys are buying in. Unfortunately the team lacks talent and trading a guy like Dareus makes things worse. 

Just saying. In two of three games when Dareus was out/hasn't been here the rushing defense has struggled.

They didn’t struggle against the Raiders or Broncos, the other two games he was out.

The Broncos leading rusher was Charles who had 56 yards rushing.

CJ Anderson had 38 yards on 8 carries....32 came on one carry meaning he had 7 carries for 6 yards on the other ones.

25 minutes ago, Augie said:

Rex is pretty good on TV. Better there than coaching the Bills. Now, if only we could make him the coach of the Patriots, we’d really be on to something! 

First of all, outstanding idea. He'd be great with Kraft. I'm all for it.

Now, on to the bolded portion of your fine post.  I believe there are many things we can think of, that Rex is better at than coaching the Bills--and the Jets.  I mean, he probably does 20-25 things, in the course of a day, that would fit the "better at/than" bill. IMO, he came to the Bills as the worst HC in the NFL.

I was pretty surprised to find a fairly large contingent of fans LOVED the hire, at first. In retrospect I can almost understand why he might have had some appeal. The team had little success with "intellectual" coaches and old school disciplinarians. for many years. I can see how a big personality, who is well known, seems like he's shooting from the hip, uncensored---wait, that's starting to sound familiar. You get the drift.

But I must say, I was very happy to see so many of them abandon ship, when he showed the depths of his suckatude---coupled with his doubling down on stupidity, and hiring his disaster of a twin brother. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. Well you can, but who would believe it?