Howzabout dion Dawkins at RT and Groy at RG?

tbonehawaii

People keep putting all the blame on the Oline but damn guys, they were rush minimum of 5 ALL game. Dennison did nothing to help them out. No rollouts, no screens, nothing... how many times did Romo mention they needed to start throwing quick passes and we kept running into 8 man fronts? This was a piss-poor offensive game-plan with even more piss-poor adjustments.

On 11/3/2017 at 12:39 AM, tbonehawaii said:

And yes I know that wood, incognito and cordy sucked tonight. But it seems like we ought to simply try our best five players.

With the current personnel, I would really like to see Dawkins at RG. Who was that great Cowboys OL that made the switch from LT to RG and dominated? Also, the Redskins' awesome RG, Scherff, used to be a LT and dominates at the Guard position now.

Glenn/Incognito/Wood/Dawkins/Mills

Ducasse is garbage; complete garbage. Wilkerson saw that he was starting and had flashbacks of schooling him at practice everyday as a Jet probably. Embarrassing. 

4 hours ago, bobobonators said:

With the current personnel, I would really like to see Dawkins at RG. Who was that great Cowboys OL that made the switch from LT to RG and dominated? Also, the Redskins' awesome RG, Scherff, used to be a LT and dominates at the Guard position now.

Glenn/Incognito/Wood/Dawkins/Mills

Ducasse is garbage; complete garbage. Wilkerson saw that he was starting and had flashbacks of schooling him at practice everyday as a Jet probably. Embarrassing. 

Ya I seen him lining up on Ducasse and Mills. I think all teams going to do that. Best player vs or worst by far on O-Line to get easy pressure.

On 11/3/2017 at 4:19 AM, LeGOATski said:

I want Glenn, Cogs, Wood, Miller, and Dawkins.

From what I've seen, that looks like the best starting line, with Groy backing up the interior.

Me too if Groy is good start him on right side. I cannot stand seeing Vlad or Mills anymore starting or back up on this O-Line.

I'd like to see Groy and Dawkins at the guard spots next season.   Ducasse is awful and Richie's range on the move is an increasingly limiting factor.....there are simply plays the Bills can't run because he can't get downfield.......and that wouldn't be the case with Dawkins.  

Mills is a cheap option at RT who could continue to improve.....he's no longer inarguably the worst RT in the NFL..... and is probably passable if Tyrod is still the QB and the guard positions get resolved and they can field a decent WR corps........which hasn't been the case thru 8 games this season but will hopefully start changing with KB in the lineup.

7 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Cordy looked awful and disinterested? The complete opposite of last week. Is something going on?

Nah. He looked like a guy that hasn't practiced much this year and had to turn around and play 2 games in 4 days against a very tough front.

On 11/3/2017 at 4:53 AM, Herc11 said:

People keep putting all the blame on the Oline but damn guys, they were rush minimum of 5 ALL game. Dennison did nothing to help them out. No rollouts, no screens, nothing... how many times did Romo mention they needed to start throwing quick passes and we kept running into 8 man fronts? This was a piss-poor offensive game-plan with even more piss-poor adjustments.

The way they game planned this game was like just using this game as a give up game and just get ready for NO.

I think the Bills just threw this game away and their game plan and play on the field showed that.